Shit new applicants are saying

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
I'm still stuck on how drinking beer through a sock would be a win when it comes in a great container for drinking... unless you already had too much.
Ah, university initiations - abandon ye all sense at the lecture hall door and try not to get your foot wet :-D

• Love
Reactions: Vavrik

Devil Dog Hog

Space Marshal
Jan 28, 2016
RSI Handle
DevilDogHog
Finally, a TESTie not affraid of commitment!

But what Org use can this unique talent be put to?
Commitment to an insane asylum maybe. They dont know what their getting themselves into by hitching their horse to the glorious leader. The endless demands for alcohol, the beatings until /his/ moral improves, and the constant mind numbing rubber stamping of his requisitions for more ink for the rubber stamp pad. Its an endless cycle of beer, beatings, and rubbers, sometimes beating with the rubbers while drinking beer and waking up with a tramp stamp. . . its nonsensical I tell you, NUTS! Hes perfect, lets hire him!

Vavrik

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2017
RSI Handle
Vavrik
I hadn't heard about an MPUV being used to get into Klesher before. But whatever works to get you into Yellow and Black!

Reactions: minor_accident

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
A wise choise, I was once in a similar manner falsely arrested - While in a ground vehicle Microtech air traffic control lead me on to the roof of the spaceport where they then slapped a stat on me for tresspass, the jerks.

Forgot your password?