[SlumLords] HeadQuarter's and Vouch Center

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark
Delirium Nocturnum and Delirium Noel, some of my favorite beers. And ty sir for the care package as well, you are too kind!

Obelon

Space Marshal
Dec 15, 2014
RSI Handle
Obe
I love Delirium Tremens! (the only one I've had from that company but I'll keep an eye out for the Nocturnal and Noel)

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark
Might want to hurry on the Noel, that's a seasonal beer (if it wasn't clear from the name already)

Exarkun007

Commander
Dec 12, 2014
RSI Handle
Exarkun007
You don't happen to have any ddr4 ram laying about do you? Probably February I'll be building a new system. Still working out the details atm.

Edit: Belay that order, hadn;t even looked at RAM yet, but ddr4 is worthless atm. Some decently high speed RAm then 2k-ish? And hopefully something I don't have to overclock, I hate dicking around with RAM voltages. Call me lazy.

Last edited:

CitizenDad

Space Marshal
Donor
Nov 3, 2014
RSI Handle
SlvmL0rd
Hey TESTbros, just a little update here. Things in Oregon were far more complicated than first assessment indicated and so I was prolonged, and things here got pretty epic and pretty crazy after CES so let's just say I am going to be slammed for the next couple weeks-to-couple months. Most everything I had was sold, but also ended up with a lot of new cool parts and products. Some never before seen. Will try and get some organization into this thread but in all honesty I do not see that happening for a while. Everyone that got something from me ended up getting it correct? No shipping/tracking issues I assume since I have not heard anything via PM?

Anyway, over the next few months I will be moving my entire company and family so its going to get crazy but if you guys need the hook-up, are in the US, and are in no hurry shoot me a PM and let me know what you need, what your budget is, etc. I am here to help just super slammed with everything right now. I apologize for the calamity that is this thread.

Oh, I will be parting out these Workstations, and my 10+ Gaming Rig's here at the HQ so if you are looking at building a new PC perhaps I can help. We do not use or carry anything AMD though, just FYI. Not after we have seen upwards of 20% failure-rates in their vendor's MoBo's and GPU's.

I know a lot of you guys think AMD is the best budget option out there [Not your fault, their Apple-level Marketing Team trolls hard], but after building hundreds of System's this last generation I can assure you that really, it is not. Anyway, we do not have or do any business (Officially) with AMD products any longer because of stuff like this. And of course the worst product support both in and out of the channel.

Thanks Bros!

Last edited:

RipVanDan

Space Marshal
Dec 23, 2014
RSI Handle
RipVanDan
Hope things get settled for you. You are definitely going to be my go to as I rebuild my rig over the next year. No hurry since we have some time before release. Moore's law also urges me to take my time.

Also thanks for the data on AMD makes me rethink a few things.

Annitias

Minister of Propaganda
Staff member
Officer
Donor
Oct 5, 2014
RSI Handle
Annitias
In AMDs defense, never had a AMD card die on me when running 24/7 for months at full tilt or when benching 1.8V with LN2. All the way from the x1900 to my 290Xs. And I have had my hands on dozens of cards.

thanatos73

Space Marshal
Nov 21, 2014
RSI Handle
thanatos1973
Never had an AMD processor die on me, Video cards on the other hand, but its usually my fault for OCing the hell out of them, or not having the time to take apart my tower and do a proper cleaning...I loath dust. :mad:

CrashMan054

Commander
Oct 23, 2014
RSI Handle
CrashMan054
I've had 2 faulty AMD cards in a row, finally got a working one. I'm honestly a big fan of AMD, but this new series is terrible.

WhooptyWoo

Admiral
Donor
Jul 18, 2014
RSI Handle
WhooptyWoo
I was a fan of ATI back in the All in Wonder days, and I never had problems with cards going bad, but it was their Catalyst software that finally pushed me away from ATI/AMD in the last 5 years or so.

I had heard about failure problems in AMD cards, but I never saw the actual numbers though. DAMN!

Thanks for the info.

Reactions: CitizenDad

maynard

Space Marshal
May 20, 2014
RSI Handle
mgk
posting to put this thread on my watch list

will be in the market for PC parts about the time ZeroKool gets settled in

Exarkun007

Commander
Dec 12, 2014
RSI Handle
Exarkun007
I'm slowly purchasing parts. I'd have to know what sort of inventory he had so I could base my newegg orders around those!

CitizenDad

Space Marshal
Donor
Nov 3, 2014
RSI Handle
SlvmL0rd
I'm slowly purchasing parts. I'd have to know what sort of inventory he had so I could base my newegg orders around those!
I have 10,000+ parts in stock, but rather busy ATM, shoot me a PM though with your info and such and instead of going with Newegg, just buy from me and a portion of the profit will be donated to TEST to help support the costs.

Sorry I can not be more organized at this time, but I will try and save all my testbro's a few bucks, and from the hassle of dealing with Newegg, one of the worst companies in the business. Those of us in the industry consider Newegg the "Walmart of Hardware Retailers". Horrible customer service, much higher failure-rates for whatever reason (We have out theories), and who likes mail-in rebates? 1/3 MIR's from newegg do NOT get processed, for whatever reason (Hmm.. I wonder why they would want to save millions annually by losing people's MIR's).

:)

Last edited:

Exarkun007

Commander
Dec 12, 2014
RSI Handle
Exarkun007
Awesome, Will do man. Not in any rush though, kinda in a holding pattern to see what the video card market is going to look like. Been hearing rumors of a new AMD, shipping manifests, Benchmarks and the like. 960 doesn't interest me, maybe the 390x will? Because, let's be honest, I'm a lazy bastard and I don't want to jack with my system for a couple years, other than tossing in another card to SLI or Xfire.

CitizenDad

Space Marshal
Donor
Nov 3, 2014
RSI Handle
SlvmL0rd
Anyone in SoCal or PDX want The Last Battlestation?

I can take a GIANT loss on this fucker. Save some of you TESTBROS $1000 or more. Also, it's a solid build. Rock solid. And comes with some serious perks that I can not discuss in public. Anyway, just curious as I have a few guys ready to take it but MUCH rather find a TESTBRO that wants it you know. #TEST4LYFE

Will consider parting out but ideally I would like to just sell EVERYTHING you see pictured. Plus, I also have every single Saitek product you can imagine, BRAND NEW IN THE BOX that I can add.

I dunno, just throwing shit out there.

Last edited:

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark
If I was in California I'd be all over that like aloe cream on Montoya's nipples.

Exarkun007

Commander
Dec 12, 2014
RSI Handle
Exarkun007
Anyone in SoCal or PDX want The Last Battlestation?

I can take a GIANT loss on this fucker. Save some of you TESTBROS $1000 or more. Also, it's a solid build. Rock solid. And comes with some serious perks that I can not discuss in public. Anyway, just curious as I have a few guys ready to take it but MUCH rather find a TESTBRO that wants it you know. #TEST4LYFE

Will consider parting out but ideally I would like to just sell EVERYTHING you see pictured. Plus, I also have every single Saitek product you can imagine, BRAND NEW IN THE BOX that I can add.

I dunno, just throwing shit out there.
Specs on battle station? That's the exact case I was looking to buy, air 540!

CitizenDad

Space Marshal
Donor
Nov 3, 2014
RSI Handle
SlvmL0rd
Specs on battle station? That's the exact case I was looking to buy, air 540!
What specs do you want ? LOL

Currently the specs on this badboy set-up are:

Intel i7 4770K
MSI Z87 GD65 Gaming
MSI GTX 770 Gaming
Corsair 240GB Neutron GTX
Corsair DDR3 1600MHz Dominator Platinum
Corsair AX860i
Corsair H80i
Corsair K70 For
Corsair M65 For
Corsair Vengeance 2100
Corsair Survivor Stealth 128GB Flashdrive
Corsair Air 540 (For Office Server)
DimasTech Easy XL
BenQ [REDACTED] Gaming Display
47 Inch LG Display 1080p 60Hz
TP Link Badass Modem/Router
TP Link Badass 10 port Managed Switch
TRIPP-LITE Surge Protector
Galant SuperDesk

Also, I have every single Intel CPU they make in stock. I have every single MSI MoBo they make. I have every single MSI GPU they make (More or less). I have every single Corsair product they make (More or less), I have every single DimasTech Product they make. I have every single BenQ Product they make.

You see, I am one of those guys that are really good to know and I hope that gets me some free pints, or at least a pick-up in deepspace after I drunk drive my auroa into a space ditch ;)

Last edited:
Forgot your password?