So, 3.0 live release just bumped to September...

Sethious

Space Marshal
Staff member
Jan 1, 2014
RSI Handle
SethiousFel
Well, everyone just wanted to let you know that TEST Squadron will no longer be a Star Citizen ORG. Due to this announcement and the utter inability of us to wait any longer we will give you the following options for us to pivot to:

A. Ark: Survival Evolved (The Friendship Killer)
B. Black Desert Online (ITS 2017 and THE UI SUCKS)
C. PUBG (Who doesn't like chicken)
D. A Game of Thrones Fan group that reenacts battles across Europe from the show

Please let me know which one.

Cool-Hand-Luke

Space Marshal
Jan 3, 2016
RSI Handle
Cool-Hand-Luke
Well, everyone just wanted to let you know that TEST Squadron will no longer be a Star Citizen ORG. Due to this announcement and the utter inability of us to wait any longer we will give you the following options for us to pivot to:

D. A Game of Thrones Fan group that reenacts battles across Europe from the show

I vote Drunken Bar Fight VR.

View: https://youtu.be/9E-UIZ5NQwA

Han Burgundy

Space Marshal
Jan 15, 2016
RSI Handle
Han-Burgundy

Sethious

Space Marshal
Staff member
Jan 1, 2014
RSI Handle
SethiousFel
How about we compromise for a cheaper alternative and just do REAL barfights? All it costs is a fiver for a couple FourLokos and we'll be tipping cop cars in no time!

It is the Insane Clown Posse of malt liquors.
I have a fantastic Tinder story involving four loko. Needless to say, if a girl shows up at your door at 1am with a case of four loko you are not sleeping that night. Mainly out of fear you are going to get shanked.

Han Burgundy

Space Marshal
Jan 15, 2016
RSI Handle
Han-Burgundy
I have a fantastic Tinder story involving four loko. Needless to say, if a girl shows up at your door at 1am with a case of four loko you are not sleeping that night. Mainly out of fear you are going to get shanked.
Ah yes, drunken fear sex. Nothing quite compares. Like skydiving naked, but with spiders in your chute. It's terrifying to pull that ripcord, but if you don't; you'd die. Poetic.

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl

I pick Destiny!

Wait, it's not out yet. GODDAMMIT!!

Printimus

Space Marshal
Officer
Donor
Dec 22, 2015
RSI Handle
Printimus

I vote for D

Forgot your password?