So, 3.0 live release just bumped to September...

Crymsan

Space Marshal
Mar 10, 2016
RSI Handle
Crymsan
Its funny this is just one update on the road quite frankly its not a big deal it really isnt. I get the impression that RSI is trying to make it a big deal so you all spend more (get spending) and after a real dearth of updates the joke that there is nothing much to show after another year of development seems largely true. The irony of the patch development path with all those ships coming out from last year and the you tuber's were like well be patient I am sure they will only average 4 updates a year!!!!!!! So do not expect all this to come soon. Well even that was a massive hope getting 4!!!!

The only reason I worry about the speed of development despite all the pipelines is will they run out of cash the release goal is miles of.

If I was you blind owl taking up fishing in the mean time seems like a good idea not sure I would fish in the old pool though!

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
...I suppose for every four episodes of Across The Verse they need one episode of 'Two steps forward one step back' or whatever would sound snazzy, where they explain all the bits and pieces that have caused setbacks during the month...
From todays ATV: A weekly section called "Burn-Down", going over the biggest blocks, bugs and stumbles from the weeks dev.

Weekly? That's way more than I was expecting. Unclear as to if it'll continue after 3.0 launches and the normal studio reports come in again, but it is pretty clear they've been paying attention to the community on this one.

Last edited:

SweetDee

Vice Admiral
Jan 7, 2017
RSI Handle
SweetDee
Y'all be nutty.

I said last year that November 2017 would be the release of 3.0 and the world gave me flak. In fact I'm going to set a hard date of November 28th....at 4:00pm CST (Chicago time). That's a Tuesday. Tits Tuesday. Cya then...boners.

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
Y'all be nutty.

I said last year that November 2017 would be the release of 3.0 and the world gave me flak. In fact I'm going to set a hard date of November 28th....at 4:00pm CST (Chicago time). That's a Tuesday. Tits Tuesday. Cya then...boners.

hahaha, awesome.

Reactions: CrudeSasquatch

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
3.0 will drop when it drops. CIG is in uncharted territory with everything they're doing. I've been waiting since all we had was the hangar module. I can wait some more.
I'm with ya. I just finished killing Titans, now I'm onto Nazi's. Also, Destiny 2 will be out in a month, so that'll help for a bit. Haha.

Doc Shaftoe

Space Marshal
Nov 29, 2014
RSI Handle
DocShaftoe
I'm with ya. I just finished killing Titans, now I'm onto Nazi's. Also, Destiny 2 will be out in a month, so that'll help for a bit. Haha.
Never a bad time to bash some Nazi skulls. I'm inappropriately excited for Destiny 2, but I'm still getting my ass kicked in the Iron Banner right now. And Frontier Defense is just as good as I remember it being.

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
Never a bad time to bash some Nazi skulls. I'm inappropriately excited for Destiny 2, but I'm still getting my ass kicked in the Iron Banner right now. And Frontier Defense is just as good as I remember it being.
Haha, you know, I have so little geek out time, I have not (and am very much ashamed) played the Titanfall 2 multiplayer. Is it good? As good as Titanfall 1?
I just started Wolfeinstein: The New Order. Figured I'd best play before The New Colossus.

You on PS4 for Destiny?

Doc Shaftoe

Space Marshal
Nov 29, 2014
RSI Handle
DocShaftoe
Xbone, sorry. And the multiplayer for Titanfall 2 is better than the first game by a mile. The Titans all have unique loadouts and everything is way more balanced than it used to be. I'm not sure how accessible the multiplayer will be these days, most of the folks who play it are the folks who only play it. At least on PC. I'm sure it'll be better on consoles.

The New Order was fun, I really enjoyed my time with it and I'm looking forward to the New Colossus.

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
Xbone, sorry. And the multiplayer for Titanfall 2 is better than the first game by a mile. The Titans all have unique loadouts and everything is way more balanced than it used to be. I'm not sure how accessible the multiplayer will be these days, most of the folks who play it are the folks who only play it. At least on PC. I'm sure it'll be better on consoles.

The New Order was fun, I really enjoyed my time with it and I'm looking forward to the New Colossus.
Ahhhh well. I won't dive into it then. Just don't have the time. Which sucks. Crude and I played the shit out of T1. But I'm sure I'll live, haha.

Yeah, I love the look of the altered timeline. Just started last night. So I'll tide myself over with it until D2 or 3.0, whichever comes first.

Miasmic

Commander
Jul 8, 2017
RSI Handle
Miasmic
Haha, you know, I have so little geek out time, I have not (and am very much ashamed) played the Titanfall 2 multiplayer. Is it good? As good as Titanfall 1?
I just started Wolfeinstein: The New Order. Figured I'd best play before The New Colossus.

You on PS4 for Destiny?
TF2 is a blast!!! I never played the original, and I was late getting in on TF2. It is a great game that was plagued with an unfortunate release date (between COD and BF1).

A note on getting into it now: I really didn't find myself to be at a disadvantage. Sure, there are guys who have played since the beginning of Titanfall, but as an fps player, I caught on quick enough. I regularly place at the top of the boards. I am an fps guy though, I typically find myself near the top of the board in most fps games.

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
TF2 is a blast!!! I never played the original, and I was late getting in on TF2. It is a great game that was plagued with an unfortunate release date (between COD and BF1).

A note on getting into it now: I really didn't find myself to be at a disadvantage. Sure, there are guys who have played since the beginning of Titanfall, but as an fps player, I caught on quick enough. I regularly place at the top of the boards. I am an fps guy though, I typically find myself near the top of the board in most fps games.
Good to know. Maybe I'll take a crack at it here one if these nights. It also may be a good practice ground for destiny 2 PC, haha.

Forgot your password?