St. Patricks Day(Stella Fortuna) Sale - A lot of wait for next to nothing

Sirus7264

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 5, 2017
RSI Handle
Sirus7264
If purely a reskin, no, I don't like green that much.
If it is to introduce an interesting new role to that ship line then I'd consider it.
You mean like the heartseeker? im not so sure about upgraded components out the box only if its a new varient all together. I'm happy with any skin really these are things people wont be able to get once the game officially comes out.
Is there really anything thats already been sold that you havent bought already where slapping a green skin on it will be enough to make you go, “I’m in, take my money”.
Several ships I'm really hoping they dont pick something like the 890 jump because i cant get it this year lost to much money in my renovation. 200-300 range would be nice.

Deroth

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 28, 2017
RSI Handle
Deroth1
You mean like the heartseeker? im not so sure about upgraded components out the box only if its a new varient all together. I'm happy with any skin really these are things people wont be able to get once the game officially comes out.

Several ships I'm really hoping they dont pick something like the 890 jump because i cant get it this year lost to much money in my renovation. 200-300 range would be nice.
Not really, the Heartseeker seemed more like a different loadout but still the same role. I was thinking more like Cutlass Green, but does something decidedly different from the others (Repair? Explore/Mining? Mobile Distillery?)

• o7
Reactions: Talonsbane

Slacker

Commander
Mar 5, 2019
RSI Handle
Slako
Hope they put the freelancer MIS on sale cause its green and I wasnt in game last time they sold it.

• o7
Reactions: Talonsbane

Black Sunder

Rock Raiders
Officer
Jun 19, 2014
RSI Handle
Black_Sunder
This wouldn't be a waste. I have to say I am really happy with the MIS so far in runs to jumptown and those attempting to stop my entrepreneurial spirit.
How dare people stop Doctors Without Borders delivering medical supplies to dysfunctional criminals.

AccidentProne8

Space Marshal
Apr 12, 2015
RSI Handle
accidentproneeight
MIS = Military Injection System? Perhaps each of those missiles on the MIS are meant to be a powerful prescription to those with an unfortunate case of "they got in my way & failed to dodge" syndrome?
Yes, it is the only known effective painkiller for those with terminal 'gotinmyway-itus.' They know the delivery is good for them. The patients only look like they're trying to get away because it's a suppository.

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
They can also be considered an effective sleep inducing medication considering that if enough are taken, the next thing that they will know they will be waking up in a Hab.

Black Sunder

Rock Raiders
Officer
Jun 19, 2014
RSI Handle
Black_Sunder
They can also be considered an effective sleep inducing medication considering that if enough are taken, the next thing that they will know they will be waking up in a Hab.
My P4-AR injector system does good work. It uses a larger needle than the P8 but it does a good job and you need fewer needles.

Vavrik

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2017
RSI Handle
Vavrik
My P4-AR injector system does good work. It uses a larger needle than the P8 but it does a good job and you need fewer needles.
Not really related, I just wanted to say the AI I use to help read posts makes a snicker at the end of the above sentence. Like "heh" but really quick. It sounds like she's gloating. What are you teaching my AI?

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
Not really related, I just wanted to say the AI I use to help read posts makes a snicker at the end of the above sentence. Like "heh" but really quick. It sounds like she's gloating. What are you teaching my AI?

Given that it did so pertaining to a comment about using fewer needles, perhaps your AI understood the glory of dealing with less pricks?

Black Sunder

Rock Raiders
Officer
Jun 19, 2014
RSI Handle
Black_Sunder
Why do you need an AI to help you read posts?

Forgot your password?