Star Citizen 3.0 MEGA THREAD! Post your shit in here!

AstroGimp01

Space Marshal
Jan 31, 2016
RSI Handle
AstroGimp01
Downloaded OK and will launch into Hangar but hangs up going into the Flying Fist Fuck Universe, basically has soundtrack and black screen - I am letting it sit for 5-10 minutes to see if it will load in but not cooperating.

Thoughts?

'Gimp

AstroGimp01

Space Marshal
Jan 31, 2016
RSI Handle
AstroGimp01
Finally made it in, absolutely beautiful but as is case with first PTU, totally unplayable, single digit FPS. Rebuilt control profile and will try one more time then going to bed and try again in the AM.

Happy Thanksgiving you flying fist fucking bastiges!

'Gimp

Pug76

Captain
Nov 21, 2017
RSI Handle
Pug76
SO i had £20 in credit , decided to Subscribe ( One Month only lol ) and have done the PTU Login swopover wotsit thingy , now waiting for my email for the speshul password that will let me download it an learn how to crashland on a planet for a change :ghost:

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
Gah, I dunno leave 3.0 in TESTies hands for a day and they go and break it...

...good on you, brave souls. Keep hitting it until it doesn't fall over for the rest of us to come and play too :slight_smile:
Unless I'm mistaken, PTU is for testing for bugs that the Avocados didn't catch or find for the devs to fix. In fairness, I recommended that CIG issue special Avocado grants to the most crazy drunken players while giving them free reign to just play with whatever. Then have CIG monitor whatever happens live because nobody finds bugs, glitches & exploits better than a bunch of drunken idiots looking to cause chaos.

Wow, I'll be away to Boston for a couple of days and have no access... *cry

At least I can watch streams and play on my crappy laptop.
No worries @aeloy. , I'm pretty sure that your friends here who will be checking out 3.0 PTU will be considering you there with them in spirit.

Pug76

Captain
Nov 21, 2017
RSI Handle
Pug76
Well it seems when the whole of the EU Woke up this morning and all the Subs ( including me ) hit the button to do the PTU Swopover , its created havoc and no one is getting there email with the Password .
So which one of you Drunken Test Pilots did it then ? c'mon own up , I ain't had my Speshul Email yet an i'm blaming you lot :alien:

p:s The PTU thingy on my account is bright yellow , but i ain't gonna download the New wotsit as that will delete my 2.6.3 Wotsit exe an thus endeth my Access .

zeddie

Space Marshal
Jan 22, 2014
RSI Handle
Test-Dummy
Tried multiple times to end with 15006...
Went to play GTA V, got the Hunter helicopter, flew around a bit, modder blew everyone up, closed the game.
Tried getting on again, got into menu, load Space Port, BLACK SCREEN with 1-5 fps running.
Force close, tried again, same thing.
Force close, got into Aeroview Hangar, played around with a few ships, 25fps around, walked into elevator, no more console to get me to Universe.
Go back to Main Menu, load Space Port, BLACK SCREEN again, but decide to wait it out.
5 mins, 10 mins, tab out, tab back in and I'm in the bed... but still 1-5 fps. sometimes go up to 8 or 9.
Get up, walk out, spawn a 350R, tried to get in.
Climb up, and walk towards the pilot's seat, and I fall through the ship to the ground.
Climb up again and try again to walk towards pilot's seat, but crouching this time, maybe my head pushed me out... nope. Still fell.
Climb up again, open up the bed, climb into bed... ok I didn't fall... let's get out.
F > Click on EXIT. Nothing. Low framerate, maybe it didn't register? I try for many more times... nothing.
Exit the game, went to the bed in real life.

Forgot your password?