Star Citizen 3.0 MEGA THREAD! Post your shit in here!

AstroGimp01

Space Marshal
Jan 31, 2016
RSI Handle
AstroGimp01
Constant flying fist fucking Connection Error and had to rollback a video card driver (R760), no joy for the Gimp.

Of course, had to go through 2 windows updates and a series of updates beforehand, transferred account to PTU, it downloaded the update in about an hour but shows 2.6.3.xxxxxxxx.PTU in launcher...

Ideas?

Need me some 3.0

'Gimp

MikeAlphaTangoTango

Space Marshal
Oct 2, 2014
RSI Handle
MikeAlphaTangoTango
Constant flying fist fucking Connection Error and had to rollback a video card driver (R760), no joy for the Gimp.

Of course, had to go through 2 windows updates and a series of updates beforehand, transferred account to PTU, it downloaded the update in about an hour but shows 2.6.3.xxxxxxxx.PTU in launcher...

Ideas?

Need me some 3.0

'Gimp
Did you download the new patcher? The link's in this post: https://robertsspaceindustries.com/spectrum/community/SC/forum/1/thread/expanding-star-citizen-alpha-3-0-ptu-testing
After that it should all work...

AstroGimp01

Space Marshal
Jan 31, 2016
RSI Handle
AstroGimp01
Thanks MATT, that appears to have been the origin, although now I have a 36 flying fist fucking GB download - looks like it went back to my PTU invite for 2.6.3. the new patcher was the missing secret sauce.

Turkey dinner while waiting for it I guess.

'Gimp

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
Gah, I dunno leave 3.0 in TESTies hands for a day and they go and break it...

...good on you, brave souls. Keep hitting it until it doesn't fall over for the rest of us to come and play too :)

Forgot your password?