Star Citizen 3.0 MEGA THREAD! Post your shit in here!

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
During the stream of TheAstroPub last night, there was a moment where he somehow Dukes of Hazard launched an Ursa rover so well off a moon that it just kept going & ended up floating through space until he ran out of air. His friends found the floating Ursa shortly after Paul respawned from his char's demise & blew it up with their Aquilla. It was EPIC!

On a side note, since CIG chose to bless us with Alpha 3.0 PTU, maybe we can have a complete Alpha 3.0 launch for New Years to start a year on a high note.

Lorddarthvik

Space Marshal
Donor
Feb 22, 2016
RSI Handle
Lorddarthvik
Wooooooah the 300 series got BIG.

Or the Starfarer got DIDDY?!
It seems to me that it's the same ol model it was since the beginning of time (which is was hangar module release ofc)
But I'd really like to know if the 300 finally works, or is it still the most broken ship in the game? As its my only ship besides an aurora, it's kinda important to me. And to like a million Bountyhunter pack owners.

CosmicTrader

Space Marshal
Officer
Donor
Oct 30, 2015
RSI Handle
CosmicTrader
YES!

I am thrilled to see the excitement ripple through the community as 3.0 starts rolling out!

In a way, this is our "first" step into the actual game.

Being able to move between moons and bases, flying on the surface, landing at outposts, its begins here and now!

I see a lot of videos, screenshots and stories popping up in several threads, lets try consolidated them in this thread!

Happy Thanksgiving and HAVE FUN!
Yes, it was a very nice surprise.
I am also very happy that more people will be able to play and watch the streams/videos now.

I hope you all enjoy the experience, remembering of course that there will be/are bugs.
This is awesome & I am enjoying your posts here.

Have FUN...........

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
But I'd really like to know if the 300 finally works, or is it still the most broken ship in the game?
Watching out for reports on this, it is the question on the 15 people who havn't melted their 300 series ships lips.

Grimbli

Space Marshal
Jan 27, 2016
RSI Handle
Grimbli
So do we get parachutes? Or will our EVA work on planets? Maybe the escape pods on the Starfarer are functional now?

I ask because there's little to no chance I don't crash into the planet's surface...

Tealwraith

Heresy detector
Donor
May 31, 2017
RSI Handle
Tealwraith
I kinda wish Mr. Hasgaha had run a timer so we know how long a cycle was. Oh, well, it is what it is, I guess. I'm looking to multicrew someone's ship as things are going to be a little boring until we get hypodermic need, er, medical equipment in game.

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
So do we get parachutes? Or will our EVA work on planets? Maybe the escape pods on the Starfarer are functional now?

I ask because there's little to no chance I don't crash into the planet's surface...
You say that as though that isn't on your SC bucket list. After all, we are TEST Squadron members. Many of us plan to be experts in the art of crashing each vehicle we can gain some sort of control of at any given moment. LoL This being said, if our EVA would work in atmosphere as well, then there would be nearly no stopping the destructive drunken arts that TEST Squadron would be capable of creating.

FluffyVonRage

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 1, 2015
RSI Handle
Palegrave
You say that as though that isn't on your SC bucket list. After all, we are TEST Squadron members. Many of us plan to be experts in the art of crashing each vehicle we can gain some sort of control of at any given moment. LoL This being said, if our EVA would work in atmosphere as well, then there would be nearly no stopping the destructive drunken arts that TEST Squadron would be capable of creating.
I'm interested in seeing if they implement container momentum.

100 SCU of tungsten is going to make some interesting particle effects out of someone else's base if there's no atmosphere to slow it down..

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
I'm interested in seeing if they implement container momentum.

100 SCU of tungsten is going to make some interesting particle effects out of someone else's base if there's no atmosphere to slow it down..
I agree. I would also like to see what sorts of damage would be caused by said tungsten in various forms, sizes & shapes of individual pieces.

Forgot your password?