State of the Squadron 22!

DarthMunkee

Space Marshal
Donor
Aug 28, 2016
RSI Handle
DarthMunkee
If I haven't played Mass Effect 1-3, can I play Andromeda?
You could jump straight to Andromeda and not be lost storyline wise from what I can tell so far. Or you could forgo sleep and make it through the first 3 between now and the release of ME:3. You have to play all of the DLC for them to get the full immersion. I usually average around 30 hours per game and I'm no completionist so it should be doable. You can be given a pass for the first DLC for the original since the source was lost and no port was ever made.

AstroSam

Barrista
Mar 8, 2016
RSI Handle
AstroSam
That is an excellent question!

We may never find out!
*sniffsniff* I smell the smell of AFS (alternative fact smell) within COC for SOTS16...smell...erm...
Or, wait, is it the barbecue of the neighbours!?
In the name of CE (corporate efficiency): you put my rib eye on the grillage at once!
(I love springtime)

supitza

Vault Dweller
Aug 5, 2015
RSI Handle
AstroSupitza
You could jump straight to Andromeda and not be lost storyline wise from what I can tell so far. Or you could forgo sleep and make it through the first 3 between now and the release of ME:3. You have to play all of the DLC for them to get the full immersion. I usually average around 30 hours per game and I'm no completionist so it should be doable. You can be given a pass for the first DLC for the original since the source was lost and no port was ever made.
Thank you. I'll check my Steam collection to make sure I don't already own the games. If not, I'll buy them!

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
That is an excellent question!

We may never find out!
You know, I bet it happened. I bet SOTS 16 was made and it was launched in to the 'Verse and is on a scuttled Herald drifting in uncharted space drifting through the Taranis system just waiting for TEST members to find it once we get more systems to play in!

BUTUZ

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 8, 2016
RSI Handle
BUTUZ
Great video Montoya Boss!

PS. recent events have proven you right!!!

BUTUZ

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 8, 2016
RSI Handle
BUTUZ
Christ on a bike there were actually two of them??!!! I just thought I was seeing double due to the massive drink intake!!!

SeeingDouble.jpg

I wonder how many 3somes I've had without actually realising it? This is both confusing and impressive!!

Forgot your password?