State of the Squadron 27

Printimus

Space Marshal
Officer
Donor
Dec 22, 2015
RSI Handle
Printimus
You missed SOTS 16? It was the Special Edition where to watch it you had to eat a bag of Rice.

Let me explain:

During a fit of extravagance, Montoya used his Glorious Powers to take the Binary that SOTS 16 was coded to and had laser-printed onto grains of rice - it took a long while and there were so many grains, but eventually it worked out to be roughly the size of a normal bag of rice you could pick up at the store.

Well, where it differs is when eaten SOTS 16 was indelibly printed into the cells of the consumer. You didn't just watch SOTS 16, you took it in and it became a part of you. Whatever was in SOTS episode 16 would forever mold your experiences going on from that point forward.

There were only two minor drawbacks:

1) A standard bag of rice contains about 16 servings. Experiencing SOTS 16 in one sitting was tough going even for the most dedicated of Testies.

2) The process of absorbing an episode of SOTS caused symptoms resembling a small but unpleasant hangover.

Thus was SOTS 16. We'll never see their likes again.
but......but.....

Xist

Staff member
Officer
Donor
Jan 16, 2016
RSI Handle
Xist
@Montoya if people want to join who don't have an Aurora, I will happily hire them to crew one of my many cap ships. I probably need a couple hundred people... :slight_smile:

I know there are others in the corp with the same need for crew as me. Need bodies! They can work for us and use their UEC to buy an Aurora. We'll be happy to have them.

Stubieroo

Space Marshal
Nov 9, 2015
RSI Handle
Stubieroo
@Montoya if people want to join who don't have an Aurora, I will happily hire them to crew one of my many cap ships. I probably need a couple hundred people... :slight_smile:

I know there are others in the corp with the same need for crew as me. Need bodies! They can work for us and use their UEC to buy an Aurora. We'll be happy to have them.
I for one will happily plant myself on a capitol ship or a settlement. As well as help protect said ship or settlement.

Forgot your password?