TEST Fitness?

Doggen

Space Marshal
Dec 9, 2015
RSI Handle
Doggen
I have started the journey from fatness to fitness with my gf. I must say I feel a lot more energetic after a few workouts, always thought that was bullshit haha.
This fitness has a swimming pool and sauna too so thats a nice reward after working out.

The goal is losing the waist fat, a better physique and better posture. I don't care about becoming the next JCVD (swoonyesido)

Kapital_Kong

Space Marshal
Apr 29, 2014
RSI Handle
Kapital_Kong
So I'm on a fitness plan right now to get down to the desired weight of 65kgs. I started at 82kg being overweight for my size 161.5cm. So every day without fail I take a shake of oxyshred once daily than have oats for breakfast, banana for lunch, and whatever I feel like for dinner.

My exercise routine at the gym consists of rower until I burn 200 calories, then bike for 100 calories than whatever I want to do in-between either squats, push ups, or abs. So far at starting at 82kgs I'm now 76kgs after 5 weeks of work.

Hadron Xon

Space Marshal
Jan 18, 2016
RSI Handle
Hadron_Xon
As a user of the Light theme, that is some bright green :smile:
When you say the other days are 8/16 or 4/20, what do you mean? is it like calorie intake control or something?
8 hour eating window / 16 hours of fasting or 4 hours to eat /20 hours of fasting.

Your eating window is the period of time in which your suppose to get all your calories for the day.I eat whatever i want but stay below 2k calories a day.

Last edited:

Harkuno

Sticker King
May 14, 2015
RSI Handle
Harkuno
this weather right now makes me glad my gym has air conditioning :)

can't say the same about my car or the van I use for work, though :sweat::sunny::fire:

anyways, here's some birbs

Harkuno

Sticker King
May 14, 2015
RSI Handle
Harkuno
well, another week, another increase in weights - turns out I can do more on Upper body day :slight_smile:

How's everybody's week gone so far? :muscle:

Reactions: Blind Owl

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
well, another week, another increase in weights - turns out I can do more on Upper body day :slight_smile:

How's everybody's week gone so far? :muscle:
On bloody exercise, so no PT for me. After next week I'll be back on the horse.

Reactions: Harkuno

Harkuno

Sticker King
May 14, 2015
RSI Handle
Harkuno
Unfortunately, Harkuno died on sunday when he tried to run 7k without warming up first

RIP in Pepperonis

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
Unfortunately, Harkuno died on sunday when he tried to run 7k without warming up first

RIP in Pepperonis
You warm up for runs? That's a thing?

Huh, guess I've been doing that wrong. I just grab the stroller, throw in the toddler, and hit the road. Running is a dynamic warm up in and of itself.

I think.
:wink:

Reactions: Harkuno

Harkuno

Sticker King
May 14, 2015
RSI Handle
Harkuno
Been a few weeks, missed the gym a few times, figured I may as well post an update to my current fitness plan :)

Next Tough Mudder (Yorkshire) has been signed up for, less than 10 days to go! This one will be number 6! :grin:

Sethious

Space Marshal
Staff member
Jan 1, 2014
RSI Handle
SethiousFel
Don't know if you all know this but you can subscribe to beachbody for a month free if you want. I swear by P90X workouts. When I'm actually serious about my diet (reading drinking alcohol)

Forgot your password?