TEST Fleet Inventory - link in first post.

Read the post first, lazy. Is this good enough or should I keep looking for another solution?

• It's good enough.

Votes: 37 31.4%
  • It's not good enough, keep looking you lazy afsdjnjdv.

Votes: 20 16.9%
  • I don't want to know how powerful TEST really is because I'm afraid of being successful.

Votes: 11 9.3%
  • I am BlindOwl. (please don't select this unless you really are BlindOwl)

Votes: 50 42.4%

• Total voters

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
Yay, now we can play chicken with Jav's!
I'd volunteer to pilot 1 of those chicken Jav's, but even if I don't swerve out of the way, I'd most likely miss the other Jav unless they swerved into my slightly off path. Since I don't drink alcohol myself, to be a proper TEST Jav pilot, I'll be watching where I'm going by looking through a pair of 40oz beer bottles that I'd duct tape to my head. LoL How is that for a proper set of beer goggles for you?

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
I'd volunteer to pilot 1 of those chicken Jav's, but even if I don't swerve out of the way, I'd most likely miss the other Jav unless they swerved into my slightly off path. Since I don't drink alcohol myself, to be a proper TEST Jav pilot, I'll be watching where I'm going by looking through a pair of 40oz beer bottles that I'd duct tape to my head. LoL How is that for a proper set of beer goggles for you?
That'll do.

And we can also give you an alcohol IV drip. That way you don't have to drink it, haha.

marcsand2

Space Marshal
Staff member
Officer
Donor
Mar 15, 2016
RSI Handle
marcsand2
Added my tiny fleet.

41 Blind Owls... Blind Owl is his own squardron
Damn. I sound like I'm getting effective in my drunkenness. That's freaking awesome.
Damn, that is a fleet with high upkeep costs, do you know how much beer you must refuel after every trip???? And don't forget to bring some beer on the trip, otherwise you will be stranded :beers::beers::beers:

Forgot your password?