TEST Squadron Desk Mat!

Are you *seriously* interested in purchasing a TEST Desk Pad?

• Yes Pad

Votes: 73 59.3%
  • No, my desk is #yoloSwag'd out more than I can handle already!

Votes: 8 6.5%
  • Not at this time, but in the future.

Votes: 20 16.3%
  • Maybe if there is enough interest I'll go in on one.

Votes: 19 15.4%
  • Yes. In fact I will want more than 1!

Votes: 3 2.4%

• Total voters

Jhonon1

Space Marshal
Mar 1, 2015
RSI Handle
Jhon-On
So any Smooth ones or no?

Regardless I will take a rough version (trackball ftw), how do send mahney?

EpilepticCricket

Space Marshal
Oct 20, 2014
RSI Handle
EpilepticCricket
So any Smooth ones or no?

Regardless I will take a rough version (trackball ftw), how do send mahney?
No smooth ones right now, but soon (as soon as Uncle Sam gets his ass in gear on my taxes). I'll PM about getting a rough mat.

Reactions: hardroc77

dethos

Vice Admiral
Donor
Jan 21, 2016
RSI Handle
Helphyre
Hey Cricket,

I would like one also, Underscore lead me to you....Write to me and I will Paypal you if that is what you need...Or if you need some help getting more let me know.

EpilepticCricket

Space Marshal
Oct 20, 2014
RSI Handle
EpilepticCricket
Holy crap lots of people wanting these still. :D That's awesome!

So to update everyone, I've been waiting on my tax return to come in, but after calling the IRS (fun) there was a problem with my return so it's going to be another 9 weeks before my refund comes in. The nice lady told me it might be sooner, but she had to quote me 9 weeks. My state refund is just as unknown as well. Kentucky isn't processing refunds right now because they're scared that because the IRS was hacked that state returns might have been tampered with. I don't know what bumpkin decided that holding everyone's refunds hostage instead of running them all through an algorithm to check was a good idea, but that's the situation right now...

Yeah, it's a clusterfuck. Thankfully, I got a (very substantial) raise at work today! My hope is to just put enough cash away on my own (plus what I have laying around from the rough mats) to get an order in ASAP, but unfortunately I don't have a clear sense of when that will happen.

I will keep everyone posted as soon as I have something worth posting and I'll update the OP too.

EpilepticCricket

Space Marshal
Oct 20, 2014
RSI Handle
EpilepticCricket
UPDATE:

Woohoo! Taxes are in so I can place that order now!

However, a small bit of a "bad" news, my manufacturer has updated their shipping policy. Now, in order to get free shipping I have to spend $499 or more. That's not a big problem at this moment considering I've got extra cash to spend and I have several people already ready to buy, however when this batch runs out, I might have some difficulty getting the mats at the $30 price point. Shipping adds about 9 dollars to the cost of each mat. Which, for 3 day international delivery through DHL, isn't unreasonable, but I'm a big fan of not spending more money than I need to everywhere I can. I'll probably end up getting 18 mats total this round, which will do us for a while as well.

At this point, I'm just waiting for them to get the site updated so I can order enough mats to qualify for the free shipping. It only took them a couple of days last time to update so it should be by the weekend that I get the order placed. :D

EpilepticCricket

Space Marshal
Oct 20, 2014
RSI Handle
EpilepticCricket
Bump to let everyone know that I have just placed an order for 20 (!!) of the silky smooth mats! I've gotten messages from about 5 people wanting information on those. I'm currently finishing up at work, but I'll be in touch when I'm free at home this evening.

For everyone else that hasn't already asked about them, now's your chance to get in on some of this action. Post here or PM me with any questions you may have!

Forgot your password?