Test Squadron hockey sweater mock-up

Phantomoftruth

Space Marshal
Feb 14, 2016
RSI Handle
PhantomofTruth
It happens. But if this is still happening i would be down for at least one for myself.

Size: to lazy to measure but when confirmed will measure
Number: 33
Name: Dalarast

Also to increase the numbers and to lower the price perhaps some of our streaming Bros can advertise this?

YEs, I'd love to have this still happen. I'll throw a comment in Discord when i get home. Reminding self, Build a googlespreadsheet.

The Razgriz

Vice Admiral
Jul 24, 2016
RSI Handle
The-Razgriz
I'm totally down for one. Also gotta say, the jersey design is awesome! Would be cool to see some "sponsor" logos, but even without them, the design looks cool as hell.

Size: 5XL (Going by the size chart on site. Need 34 inch across)
Number: 3
Name: The Razgriz

p.s. How is ordering, payment, and shipping being handled?

Phantomoftruth

Space Marshal
Feb 14, 2016
RSI Handle
PhantomofTruth
I'm totally down for one. Also gotta say, the jersey design is awesome! Would be cool to see some "sponsor" logos, but even without them, the design looks cool as hell.

Size: 5XL (Going by the size chart on site. Need 34 inch across)
Number: 3
Name: The Razgriz

p.s. How is ordering, payment, and shipping being handled?
I'm building out a google spreadsheet now, and editing the OP to reflect that.

Bruzdawg

Vice Admiral
Donor
Mar 25, 2016
RSI Handle
Bruzr
I'm definitely in but the sizes seem strange to me...I will update with my size after I get home from work and look into it better.

Bruzr
size ...XXL I guess

Last edited:
Reactions: Doctor Antelope

Doctor Antelope

Admiral
Nov 7, 2014
RSI Handle
DoctorAntelope
@Phantomoftruth What size image is preferred for the sponsor logos? I will get you some background free .pngs for them.

Personally I would like an Anvil logo on it, but if the same logos have to go on everyone's jersey then I'm happy to compromise or have no logos if that's what folks want.

Reactions: marcsand2

Phantomoftruth

Space Marshal
Feb 14, 2016
RSI Handle
PhantomofTruth
@Phantomoftruth What size image is preferred for the sponsor logos? I will get you some background free .pngs for them.

Personally I would like an Anvil logo on it, but if the same logos have to go on everyone's jersey then I'm happy to compromise or have no logos if that's what folks want.
The challenge becomes a matter of how Busy we want it to be. I'd like them to be as uniform as possible save numbers/names. Not more than three or four, the size I can "play" with in the builder. Thinking about it, "Radagast" would be perfectly fitting for Test Squadron. Here are a couple of examples of challenge of Sponsors.
hamburg2.jpg
hamburg1.jpg

Doctor Antelope

Admiral
Nov 7, 2014
RSI Handle
DoctorAntelope
Here's a mock up I did including all the logos I saw requested in this thread. This is just an example of how it would look, I definitely don't expect you to use this.
I'm not sure if those "3D" logos would work with their printing process. I've placed several logos, "3D" and plain, at the google drive link below.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B7Vm7EAJqf7PVjBKNUZSMGlDSlU/view?usp=sharing

Capture_2.PNG

Capture_1.PNG

I also noticed the text below RSI and MISC is probably a little too small, especially at the size I have the logos above.

Edit: Just noticed I over looked the Joker logo, should have added that to the mock up. It's in the file on google drive.

Edit 2: Also just so everyone knows: That is the official TEST logo, misspelling and all. Assuming Phantom is using the same one I have above, the jersey will read "TEST SQUADRON - BEST SQUARDON"
All of you probably know this, but in case anyone didn't, I wanted to warn you now so there weren't any surprises later.

OK it's time for bed...

Last edited:
Forgot your password?