Testing Please Ignore

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
... or should he be 'NaffNaffNecroFace?'
Don't mistake ignoring with forgetting - Ignoring is an intentional act so there is no necro when it's this, the first thread there was on the forum... For if we forget about this thread, we are not ignoring it 😉

We can no more Necro this thread than we can ignore it 100% of the time - and that is not to mention this is the forums first thread.

Last edited:

maynard

Space Marshal
May 20, 2014
RSI Handle
mgk
Don't mistake ignoring with forgetting - Ignoring is an intentional act so there is no necro when it's this, the first thread there was on the forum... For if we forget about this thread, we are not ignoring it😉
TEST logic

best logic

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
I was winning the game again until you mentioned it again. Now I lost the game. Grrrr.
I just lost the game again. The rule which says you have to publicly declare whenever you loose is a bit of a sucky one.

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
Why hasn't this thread been ignored yet?
Because we keep forgetting about it :(

We need to Sticky it to every forum section. Nothing gets ignored harder than a Stickied thread.

Grimbli

Space Marshal
Jan 27, 2016
RSI Handle
Grimbli
Why hasn't this thread been ignored yet?
Give it a few days. When someone forgets to ignore they post, then it's put on the main page and everyone else that has forgotten to ignore must post that they'll now remember.

We're just in the remembering phase. Ignoring comes after.

Forgot your password?