TestNewsNetwork.com

Tooterfish

Vice Admiral
Donor
Nov 29, 2014
RSI Handle
Tooterfish
Slumlord, we all appreciate your initiative here, but there is a lot to discuss before we run with something like this:

3) It adds yet another entirely different platform on top of RSI forums, the upcoming Org specific forums on RSI, our subreddit and this forum. Are we going to spread ourselves too thin?
Guys, he bought the domain that's all. He can forward it anywhere and just saved somebody some money by paying the registration fee, that's it. They can also be transferred. If the name changes he's out 10 bucks or can forward it anyway NBD.

ThomSirveaux

Space Marshal
Sep 12, 2014
RSI Handle
Thom_Sirveaux
Guys, he bought the domain that's all. He can forward it anywhere and just saved somebody some money by paying the registration fee, that's it. They can also be transferred. If the name changes he's out 10 bucks or can forward it anyway NBD.
Subtlely leak information on how TNN will be our intelligence wing, mainly focusing on how to bring down Corp before the launch of PU... then have it forward to meatspin

SeungRyul

Spreader of Truth / Master of Hamsters
Staff member
Donor
Oct 30, 2013
RSI Handle
Citizen404
Slumlord, we all appreciate your initiative here, but there is a lot to discuss before we run with something like this:

1) This was Zaraphandox's idea, he has been the one spearheading the initiative so he should be consulted in how he envisions this working.

2) The name was my idea in passing, we did not actually discuss this with many of the regulars first. I appreciate you grabbing the domain, but this was all just theorycrafting, we did not intend on starting a whole new site immediately, which leads us to:

3) It adds yet another entirely different platform on top of RSI forums, the upcoming Org specific forums on RSI, our subreddit and this forum. Are we going to spread ourselves too thin?

While Im confident we will have enough content to keep a news site busy, there is a lot more to discuss before we actually start working on a project like this!

Stop jumping the gun you asshole! :D

Now there is no going back and we have to move on this instead of me enjoying my birthday!
What are you doing online, get back to your life! :D

Reactions: CitizenDad

RipVanDan

Space Marshal
Dec 23, 2014
RSI Handle
RipVanDan

1) This was Zaraphandox's idea, we need to get his ass involved!

2) The name was my idea in passing you ass! :D I appreciate you grabbing the domain, but this was all just theorycrafting, we did not intend on starting a whole new site immediately, which leads us to:

While Im confident we will have enough content to keep a news site busy, there is a lot more to discuss before we actually start working on a project like this!

Stop jumping the gun you asshole! :D

Now there is no going back and we have to move on this instead of me enjoying my birthday!

You do realize telling Slum not to jump the gun is like telling NKato not to plan.

CitizenDad

Space Marshal
Donor
Nov 3, 2014
RSI Handle
SlvmL0rd
i forgot about this i need to see if i still own this lol, we need some reporters to go out there when Pyro launches next year and do some TNN special reports~! unless yall think this is totally wack and dumbest idea ever.. then i will surely do it all myself! mwahahah

Me and CitizenG messin around in The Division 2

Tom Clancy's The Division 2_20230106_055506.png

Last edited:
  • Glorious
Reactions: NaffNaffBobFace

Thugari

Space Marshal
Mar 11, 2016
RSI Handle
Thugari
@SeungRyul will probably handling all that stuff once he finishes the website for Head2Head Gaming's Gaming Bar aka TEST NW. We'll have a meeting in regards to this soon so if you want to draft up a proposal or something and email it to [email protected] we'll run with it for now.

Let's do this!

Here are some segments that @Commander Kip and I came up with. Okay, mostly him hehe:

"This Totally Happened"

"Rumor Has it"

"News you can use"

"Badass Player of the Week"

“Test News Best News”

"Never doing that again, Today"

Any other idea's please put them in here.

Thanks!
on "test news best news" you need to misspell the 2nd "news" its a tribute thing.

Forgot your password?