marcsand2

Space Marshal
Staff member
Officer
Donor
Mar 15, 2016
RSI Handle
marcsand2
I feel bad about not joining early enough, should I get access to buy those early packages?
Me too. I just spend extra money on the greymarket to catch up.
I shall bear the burden of morality for us all.

Haha.
Yup :D

I believe a person is responsible for their own actions. That person made their bed, they should have to sleep in it.
Totally agree with that. They already got refunded, which I think is very generous of RSI. Why reverse that again?

Phantomoftruth

Space Marshal
Feb 14, 2016
RSI Handle
PhantomofTruth
I'm sorry. I can't get past that gif...
someone has a way with spin. i'm sure he feels he is unfairly targeted and from the post itself he lays out a significant amount of information as to how he cannot fight against it. by doing so, he has given tools to those very people that would do exactly to others what he claims to be a victim of. one does not simply leave a toolkit for opening a safe next to a safe.

makute

Space Marshal
Jun 2, 2016
RSI Handle
VishMainha
Yeah, he knows for a fact that he won't ge sued for what he's doing to Sandi. And that whatever actions he takes now or in the future, he will be labeled either as a victim of the rabid SC fanbase or as another internet troll.

What sickens me is that at the very end, when SC becomes a reality and the main server opens, he will play gentleman, call GG and will crawl back to his cave unscratched.

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
What sickens me is that at the very end, when SC becomes a reality and the main server opens, he will play gentleman, call GG and will crawl back to his cave unscratched.
Don't worry, with the amount of talent working on SC, an the breadth of the circles each and every one of those people work in, i think he is going to find it very hard to recruit anyone half decent to work on any of his future projects. Would you work for Derek Smart?

If only he spent as much time thinking up new and innovative games as he did thinking up ways to try to destroy his competitors games currently in production, he may find a little more success in the industry.

Classic Example of wasted effort.

Lexicon

Captain
Aug 1, 2016
RSI Handle
Lexicon
What's the deal with Sandi?
He (EDIT: He being Derek Smart) claims she never graduated college. He claims she got her position based on nepotism. He claims she's helped orchestrate money laundering through various shell companies, including Foundry 42. He's made some unsavory claims about her character, though he's been painfully careful to never go far enough to be considered character assassination or libel. And apparently he's doing it loudly enough and with enough of a following that he/they basically harassed her off social media.

Again, this is Internet Drama Llama shenanigans of the order you'd... sadly usually expect from Goons. Take everything in the above post (and everything anyone involved in the debacle says) with a titanic grain of salt.

Reactions: Blind Owl
Forgot your password?