RSI Handle
TheSkyCaptain
Last edited:

Shadow Reaper

Space Marshal
Jun 3, 2016
RSI Handle
Shadow Reaper
Hopefully the shield info is wrong. Word was a single S3 shield and a single S2 would be surprisingly little. I don't see anything great about a single S2 radar. Not sure how that is class leading. I'm surprised with the missile loadout. Much more than expected. No maneuvering and afterburner specs is getting to be the standard disappointment with the ships page, DESPITE we were told two years ago CIG would fix the page and take it seriously. Price is okay, but I can't tell whether to be disappointed in the ship. Very frustrating CIG refuses to take the ship stats seriously.

Reebourne

Space Marshal
Jul 11, 2016
RSI Handle
Reebourne
Hopefully the shield info is wrong. Word was a single S3 shield and a single S2 would be surprisingly little. I don't see anything great about a single S2 radar. Not sure how that is class leading. I'm surprised with the missile loadout. Much more than expected. No maneuvering and afterburner specs is getting to be the standard disappointment with the ships page, DESPITE we were told two years ago CIG would fix the page and take it seriously. Price is okay, but I can't tell whether to be disappointed in the ship. Very frustrating CIG refuses to take the ship stats seriously.
It is a single S3 if you click on it on the spec page its says s3 its just a misprint

Shadow Reaper

Space Marshal
Jun 3, 2016
RSI Handle
Shadow Reaper
Pretty pretty!

View attachment 21450

View attachment 21451

View attachment 21452

View attachment 21453

----
The ship needs some tweaking though; it's too slow in atmosphere.
Roll and max speeds are lower than most of other flyable ships, even larger ones.

:o7:
Very Surprising that both the turrets are in the rear. Does the ventral turret have a fire arc forward or does the belly get in the way? Have you measured the rotation rates? Is it less nimble than the MSR? Is there a second elevator? Rumor was separate cargo and vehicle lifts.

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
Very, very nice - that front end keel is striking but serves a functional purpose.

It's an assumption but the turret placement is probably spot-on if this thing is fast - if whatever is trying to shoot you is always behind you, you don't need the things to be able to fire forward.

vahadar

Grand Admiral
Donor
Mar 4, 2020
RSI Handle
vahadar
Honestly, after trying hard that ship yesterday on PTU. I am not impressed at all.
I'll stick to the Connie (andromeda/aquila). Better cargo, better dps, better vehicle storage. The 400i handles better than a Connie, and has lower signature, but that is all.

Managed to store a dragonfly in the rear cargo (you need to power it on/off and advance same time to be able to go under the ship because the dragonfly hovers higher than the bottom of the ship), I'll try fitting a cyclone tonight.

Nox/dragonfly cant fit in the front bay which is indeed only intended for the X1.

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
Honestly, after trying hard that ship yesterday on PTU. I am not impressed at all.
I'll stick to the Connie (andromeda/aquila). Better cargo, better dps, better vehicle storage. The 400i handles better than a Connie, and has lower signature, but that is all.
What's its top speed? If I can outrun trouble that in itself is worth a lot to me.

I know a ship this size isn't going to outpace everything but as long as it can tank anything it can't get away from, that's all I need - Very few are outrunning an M50 but very few are bing taken out by M50's, too.

Last edited:
Forgot your password?