Theorycrafting the Carrack

Malvariuz

Grand Admiral
Aug 10, 2016
RSI Handle
Malvariuz
OMG you guys are crazy, seems my comment only made it worse. I was sure it was going to end this thread (i.e mentioning it was a necrothread)
You guys are a **SPECIAL** bunch of weirdos. No need to click like, I really mean it when i said it.

Han Burgundy

Space Marshal
Jan 15, 2016
RSI Handle
Han-Burgundy
Took the plunge today. I hope Anvil shows some BRAND LOYALTY and allows me to park my ANVIL Superhornet in the hangar. (I will jam that bastard in there if I have to) I'm gon' find me a planet and name it "Earth One" to confuse my great great great great grand children as to which earth was the original one. Stupid billionials.....

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
Took the plunge today. I hope Anvil shows some BRAND LOYALTY and allows me to park my ANVIL Superhornet in the hangar. (I will jam that bastard in there if I have to) I'm gon' find me a planet and name it "Earth One" to confuse my great great great great grand children as to which earth was the original one. Stupid billionials.....
I LOVE MY CARRACK!!
Now, do I keep my Star-G? Haha

Han Burgundy

Space Marshal
Jan 15, 2016
RSI Handle
Han-Burgundy
True. I just don't LOVE my Star-G. I want to, but I'm having a time with it . . .
I can't see myself using it
I loved the Nogas. But every man has his price....I had to wait until a ship called to me. The Carrack does that in oh such dirty ways. If one calls to you, you must go to it my son.

Forgot your password?