This Week's Concept Sale - MISC Racer The Razor

supitza

Vault Dweller
Aug 5, 2015
RSI Handle
AstroSupitza
$135 for a racer? HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH no.

"Previous Star Citizen racing ships have been designed with a dual role in mind or as adaptations of existing ships (the Mustang Gamma and 350R). The Razor was intended to be a racer from the skids up. Like the M50 interceptor, the Razor’s natural abilities will make it effective for speed-related missions off the racetrack … but unlike the M50, that was a completely secondary concern."
So don't expect do do anything else with it.

agathon_orti

Commander
Dec 4, 2016
RSI Handle
agathon orti
No real use for it? It's useful to go fast. It's for what it's made. If you want something else, get something else......
i am pretty sure i saw a picture on the live stream of a razor shooting stuff so it could be used as a interceptor.

edit: in hindsight lots of ships can shoot stuff.. but the razor's speed would make it a good interceptor.

Reactions: Blind Owl

BUTUZ

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 8, 2016
RSI Handle
BUTUZ
i am pretty sure i saw a picture on the live stream of a razor shooting stuff so it could be used as a interceptor.

edit: in hindsight lots of ships can shoot stuff.. but the razor's speed would make it a good interceptor.
Not with a single size 1 gun. Maybe you can intercept a dragonfly?

The racer is not for me. But then it wasn't designed for me was it, it was designed for SHIVE BOSS!!!!

agathon_orti

Commander
Dec 4, 2016
RSI Handle
agathon orti
Not with a single size 1 gun. Maybe you can intercept a dragonfly?

The racer is not for me. But then it wasn't designed for me was it, it was designed for SHIVE BOSS!!!!
it comes with 2 guns size 1 and 2 and looking at the holoviewer it also has 2 missile pylon mount.

edit: wrong info

Last edited:
Reactions: Blind Owl and BUTUZ

BUTUZ

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 8, 2016
RSI Handle
BUTUZ
it comes with 2 guns size 1 and 2 and looking at the holoviewer it also has 2 missile pylon mount.

edit: wrong info
So hang on it's more compact than the M50 and weights HALF as much yet it's got twice the guns? I don't think that will make it in to reality.

agathon_orti

Commander
Dec 4, 2016
RSI Handle
agathon orti
So hang on it's more compact than the M50 and weights HALF as much yet it's got twice the guns? I don't think that will make it in to reality.
no disgard my previous post, after comparing to the m50 i found my mistake.

the razor comes with 1 size2 laser repeater and 2 missile pylons.
so currently the m50 is beter armed then the razor.

Reactions: Blind Owl and BUTUZ

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
I bought one. Well I bought two, so I could CCU one to my new CAT (yep, I'm stupid and I got a fat christmas bonus so I spent more money upgrading my hauling situation). I'll come to my senses and CCU it to something useful when the endorphins wear off :slight_smile:
Hahaha, I love it. Impulse spending for the win!

Forgot your password?