Time to take stock of spended bucks and owned ships

I am waiting faithfully for SC and drop my hard-earned Dollars (Euros) into Chris Roberts hands:

• Nope, I've given it all for beer, laughing at dumb Chris Robert's disciples

Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Yes, but only 100 bucks (or less). Still curious and drinking more beer instead.

Votes: 8 7.0%
  • Yesss, between 100 and 500 bones - and it still hurts! But beer heals all wounds.

Votes: 49 42.6%
  • Yeah, somehow about five to ten Benjamins. I'd spend more when the time comes.

Votes: 17 14.8%
  • A grand...or wait, two grand? Or weren't it three? I don't care. Beer for all, TEST = BEST.

Votes: 24 20.9%
  • A rack...and I only stopped throwing money 'cause the fork lifter collided. Too much beer.

Votes: 3 2.6%
  • ...and I own one or two ships. Tiny little things but I'm good.

Votes: 18 15.7%
  • ...and I own three to five ships. A good base to start with SC.

Votes: 34 29.6%
  • ...and I own six to ten ships - I'm totally puzzled (or drunk) and don't know what to do later on.

Votes: 22 19.1%
  • ...and I own a whole fuckin' fleet. The 'verse will be mine, mua~hahaha ... (drunk megalomaniac)

Votes: 17 14.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Grimbli

Space Marshal
Jan 27, 2016
RSI Handle
Grimbli
Man @Grimbli, if they're actually flight ready, both of them in 2.4, that'd be freaking amazing. Can you imagine bumper ships with fully loaded Beerfarers?

Sam, that's a damn nice piece of kit you have there. I'd be jealous if I didn't already own one. Haha
I was going to suggest bumperfarers!

Only type of ship I don't own is Luxury. I should get a Phoenix or 890 Jump.

Gotta save up for that Endeavor though!

Grimbli

Space Marshal
Jan 27, 2016
RSI Handle
Grimbli
We will see how long my Avenger Titan lasts.... I hear that they are doing a shield pass to get them buffed.
I can't wait to see them finally put in the component system. I'll have a lot of tests to run and see which stat does what to which function of a ship.

I'm so curious if you could take a small single seater and make it strong enough to take down a big ship!

AstroSam

Barrista
Mar 8, 2016
RSI Handle
AstroSam
Man @Grimbli, if they're actually flight ready, both of them in 2.4, that'd be freaking amazing. Can you imagine bumper ships with fully loaded Beerfarers?

Sam, that's a damn nice piece of kit you have there. I'd be jealous if I didn't already own one. Haha
We should try to top this transformer built by Jeff&Co. by using a bunch of Starfarers :D

AstroSam

Barrista
Mar 8, 2016
RSI Handle
AstroSam
I can't wait to see them finally put in the component system. I'll have a lot of tests to run and see which stat does what to which function of a ship.

I'm so curious if you could take a small single seater and make it strong enough to take down a big ship!
As long as a) the turrets won't work on a signicant higher level and b) the NPC KI is not implemented that isn't really a challenge.

ratfeast

Space Marshal
Apr 11, 2016
RSI Handle
ratfeast
I've got a:
Constellation Aquila-for exploring long distances along large and medium wormholes
Freelancer Dur-for small wormholes
Retaliator Bomber- for the larger capital ships
Redeemer- take out , multiple fighters or a small capital ship, requires 5 crew
Prospector-for, you guessed it , mining
315 P-small explorer
F7C-M Super Hornet- my main small fighter
Avenger Stalker-for bounty hunting
325A
Auroras LN, LX, CL, MR, and ES for cannon fodder and to lend or give to buds
I haven't decided what I want to be when I grow up! :D
I also now am the proud owner of an ENDEAVOR OLYMPIC-CLASS - LTI which can grow food, be a hospital ship, do research, ship upgrades and repair, nearly anything the fleet needs.

I_MIKE_I

Space Marshal
May 7, 2016
RSI Handle
I_MIKE_I
Depends on what you'd call a big ship.

The Retaliator looks quite impressive and I sorta want one, but it's actually a really weak ship combat wise and tbh I doubt a lot of people will feel like manning it's turrets... beating one with a Hornet should be fairly easy.

As far as capital ones are concerned, they'll usually have Shields strong enough to even stop small-caliber Ballicstic Weapons.

Edit: So far I only own a pathetic Aurora MR with LTI, but I'm looking forward to get something else.

AstroSam

Barrista
Mar 8, 2016
RSI Handle
AstroSam
Depends on what you'd call a big ship.

The Retaliator looks quite impressive and I sorta want one, but it's actually a really weak ship combat wise and tbh I doubt a lot of people will feel like manning it's turrets... beating one with a Hornet should be fairly easy.

As far as capital ones are concerned, they'll usually have Shields strong enough to even stop small-caliber Ballicstic Weapons.

Edit: So far I only own a pathetic Aurora MR with LTI, but I'm looking forward to get something else.
The Talli is NO close combat vessel, never was. For sure she is lost when flown on her own through space. But in an coordinated attack on a capital ship with, lets say 2 Tallis and a bunch of dog fighting Hornets or else, the Talli decides over success or failure.
In the first "western"-like time of Star Citizen, there will be presumably no room for a Talli, when the groups are forming themselves and the lonely raiders dominate space within Star Citizen. But when the time comes and the groups and corps are "alive" the Talli will play her card, thats for sure.

supitza

Vault Dweller
Aug 5, 2015
RSI Handle
AstroSupitza
Butuz Current Ships:

MISC Reliant Kore LTI
MISC Freelancer LTI
MISC Prospector LTI

Butuz Future Ships:
MISC Reliant Kore LTI >> CCU to MISC Hull C
MISC Freelancer LTI >> CCU to Freelancer Max probably
MISC Prospector LTI
I love how MISC fans stick to a MISC-only fleet. Cheers to you!

supitza

Vault Dweller
Aug 5, 2015
RSI Handle
AstroSupitza
MISC is pretty sweet, but I love the Endeavor, Reclaimer, Caterpillar, and Carrack too much to stick to a brand.
The top 5 ships I'd love to have are all MISC (Endeavor>Starfarer>Freelancer>>Hull B>Reliant Sen ), so if I'm ever rich enough to get all the MISC ships I want, I'll get to the other manufacturers too. :)
(although I'm secretly thinking about getting a Cutlass Red).

BUTUZ

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 8, 2016
RSI Handle
BUTUZ
Yeh I'll get the other bands when I got all of the MISCS I juts like the way they look and feel!

Grimbli

Space Marshal
Jan 27, 2016
RSI Handle
Grimbli
The top 5 ships I'd love to have are all MISC (Endeavor>Starfarer>Freelancer>>Hull B>Reliant Sen ), so if I'm ever rich enough to get all the MISC ships I want, I'll get to the other manufacturers too. :)
(although I'm secretly thinking about getting a Cutlass Red).
I think I might end up with all of the Drake ships even though I never wanted them earlier.

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
I think I might end up with all of the Drake ships even though I never wanted them earlier.
I started with the Cutty Blue (Gifted it one drunken night). Now I have a Caterpillar. And I'll buy the Buccaneer at the end of the month. So yeah, I think I'm gonna becoming a Drake fanboy.

I was going to suggest bumperfarers!
Sweet. This will be fun. We should try to mash little people in their little ships between us.
I have a feeling that unless more hours are found in a day, I'll probably Korean heavily on you for information regarding these new components and their proper applications. I will suck your...brain.

Get your mind outta the gutter. Sheesh, I'm a married man.

Just kidding, stay in the gutter. It's where we all belong. Ha.
I'm thinking that there's be a certain cocktail of skill combined with ship and kit that'll be able to do almost anything.
We should try to top this transformer built by Jeff&Co. by using a bunch of Starfarers :D
It'll end up being more like a monster truck mash up. Haha.
But when the time comes and the groups and corps are "alive" the Talli will play her card, thats for sure.
Concur. She will have her roll. And it will be devastating.

Grimbli

Space Marshal
Jan 27, 2016
RSI Handle
Grimbli
I started with the Cutty Blue (Gifted it one drunken night). Now I have a Caterpillar. And I'll buy the Buccaneer at the end of the month. So yeah, I think I'm gonna becoming a Drake fanboy.
I actually had a Cutlass Red before I found out Carrack had a med bay and melted it. I might get them back.

Sweet. This will be fun. We should try to mash little people in their little ships between us.
We're going to be SO wanted.

I have a feeling that unless more hours are found in a day, I'll probably Korean heavily on you for information regarding these new components and their proper applications. I will suck your...brain.

Get your mind outta the gutter. Sheesh, I'm a married man.

Just kidding, stay in the gutter. It's where we all belong. Ha.
Suck all you want there's always more!! Mwuahaha!

And I thought I was your online hubby. I'm crushed!

Mog_No_1

Captain
Donor
May 3, 2016
RSI Handle
I look forward to the first big TESTie showdown where we will show the Vers how we roll taking out those Idris's with wave after wave of Aurora's at cruise speed nailing the Idris command deck while flipping the bird. :D

wave 1 - the Canadian branch
wave 2 - the European branch
wave 3 - the American branch

.......somewhere at the end will be the Australian branch having tea and biscuits LOL :cool:

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
I actually had a Cutlass Red before I found out Carrack had a med bay and melted it. I might get them back
The concept send like it'd be fun as hell. Especially running the ambulance in a battle.
We're going to be SO wanted
Nothing we can't handle. I was wanted once before. I have the baby to prove it. Ha.
Suck all you want there's always more!! Mwuahaha!
Hehehe, oh you dirty girl.
And I thought I was your online hubby. I'm crushed!
I only do that to keep you coming back for more. I hear that's how relationships work. Haha

Forgot your password?