Upcoming Subscriber Flairs (Updated regularly)

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
Then after a few months, coming "Soon (tm)" to a loot box or NPC's inventory for you to possibly find.

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
I dont think I have ever used a light attachment. Ever.
Me either, I prefer the laser dots, but the Yellow S3 light might be just right to have the most intoxicated group member TESTify with on a solo scouting mission in the dark. Meanwhile, the rest watch for the shots towards the yellow light to begin, to know where to unleash hell towards from beside & behind.

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
Cave + Helmet light off + Pistol light = *Chef Kiss*

Can't wait for alien spiders that skitter off the walls and try to climb up your B-hole
If you're not running into a battle in a Kilt are you even trying?

GPcustoms

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 3, 2019
RSI Handle
GPcustom
Humm...Gotta look at the link when I get a chance but if the lights are IR then I can see that as an advantage as long as the visual mechanics apply to armor types and NPC.... :like:
As I mentioned before I never got any farther than headlights on ships and helmet lights....Cave man Mark I be:glorious:

• o7
Reactions: Talonsbane

GPcustoms

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 3, 2019
RSI Handle
GPcustom
Coming soon...
View attachment 22789

On a serious note, I have used a light on my pistols in game, not often, but did try them out. I use the under barrel laser mostly though.
introduce some random flys or large mosquitoes like here in Florida and then a Bug Assault rifle is in order. No exterior deck or porch here should be without one(works on love bugs as well) :glorious:

Attachments

Forgot your password?