Upcoming Subscriber Flairs (Updated regularly)

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
This is the least interesting flair so far. I really looks like someone's first Blender project. Can't all be winners I guess.
I like the Lore about these, the United Nations of Earth (the first flag) has an event at its formation called the Pax Humana:

It's dressed up as all peace and love but if you read between the lines the surrounding of the Senate has all the hallmarks of a global scale Military Coupe, doesn't it?

Perhaps the true details of the event are lost to history... All I know for sure is UEE society is very militaristic.

• o7
Reactions: Talonsbane

Brictoria

Rear Admiral
Apr 15, 2022
RSI Handle
Brictoria
These new suits could almost become a substitute for both the Pembroke (-75 to +225) and the Novikov (-225 to +75) suits, as they have a temperature range from -150 to +175 degrees. While not as good as either individually, they could make a reasonable "single suit" option to avoid having to acquire and store 2 suits (and remembering to load them on ships and change between them, as required).

Raven_King

Grand Admiral
Donor
Jan 17, 2021
RSI Handle
Raven_King
I don't get the point of spaceship plushies IRL (assuming they exist). Models, sure, makes sense. But soft toys? It appears we (players) are more likely than the population in general to be male and we might suppose subscribers tend to be old enough to afford the sub - of course there are plenty of exceptions, everyone's welcome (I really hope!), but by virtue of what SC is I suspect those are the groups to whom the game appeals more. If that is true, I'm guessing we generally under-index on owning soft toys IRL compared to the population as a whole. And then an in game soft toy...?! In fact, lots of in game ones...? When all the players and NPCs want to be badasses so much of the time... how does that make sense?!

Puzzled. But sure. Why not.

Forgot your password?