Video: A look at the new concierge rewards

Sraika

Space Marshal
Nov 7, 2017
RSI Handle
Sraika
I don't see why anyone would have an issue with them giving the F8s to the highest tier backers. Sure it's a good ship, but it's not like it's a cap ship or anything. It's still just a fighter.

Plus, since release is still a long way off, there's an (extremely minuscule) chance that i'll spend $10000 on this game. And, like, who wouldn't want one, y'know? Also, there's no way they're not going to be available in-game, even if they do cost some insane amount of UEC.

Xist

Staff member
Officer
Donor
Jan 16, 2016
RSI Handle
Xist
Frankly I thought it was some sort of a joke when I first saw the F8 on the concierge page.

I'm still 1/2 expecting them to say SC Fool's Day!!! Because I'm not really sure what day SC Fool's Day is.

Maybe it was the day I plunked all that money into SC. ;)

Radegast74

Space Marshal
Oct 8, 2016
RSI Handle
Radegast74
So here's my "sad" story of how I found myself to be at the Grand Admiral level. F--k it, nobody wants to read about that, so here is the TL;DR:

I pledged at the Freelancer level way back in 2012, because I wanted to support the game and vision, which was like nothing else at the time.
But, I said then, no more until I see something working...

Over time, RSI & CIG has consistently shown me that they are pushing the boundaries (and pushing themselves) to build a game like no other currently out there, or even envisioned by anybody else. Example: the "pipe dream" of procedural cities. Looking at another "space game," let's see what the market is...Battlefront II. Yeah, the graphics look great, but is there really a game there? How is it executed? And loot boxes, wtf?

And don't even get me started about seeing loading screens now in games.

I probably have pledged more in the last year than I have the entire 4 years prior, but, CIG consistently shows me they are working to make an extremely high quality product & gaming experience, like no other company is even envisioning. And if I can support that, and help bring it to fruition (for myself & others) than I'm all for it.

(BTW, this originally started as a post where I was going to jokingly claim the new $50k reward was the gold toilet at the Guggenheim, but I decided to get serious, for once).

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace

Shadow Reaper

Space Marshal
Jun 3, 2016
RSI Handle
Shadow Reaper
Kelso: TH, drag the F8 out to quadrant 3. Raven's waiting.

Thunder Hammer: Roger that web leader, burning hard so she'll put the hammer down. Ready Raven?

Raven: I'm on her. Say 5 seconds to burst.

Raven: Linnen dropped! She's all yours Claimer!

Claimer: Gonna get me some o' that luvly F8 puddin' come see! I got first ride!

Plagueis

Admiral
Dec 3, 2016
RSI Handle
xPlagueisx
Don't mind funding the game, i look at it like this spend a few hundred a month like if it was a payment for a hobby. Its no big deal, and very happy to be able to have a game I really enjoy. Wing Commander status by next year :slight_smile: F8 here i come. Thanks to all that help fund this game as well, we wouldn't be here today if we didn't have so many people supporting the game. Thanks to all backing from starter packs to 25k+ backers. Cheers

GrumpyCat

Space Marshal
Dec 17, 2014
RSI Handle
SofiyaPavlovena
*shrug*

I definitely dont care about my first F8... I MAY actually keep the second one when I hit Legatus simply because its a super rare ship at that point, but like I dont fucking dogfight lmao.. dont give me random stupid fighters.

So in that vein @Montoya , if they make them giftable I pledge my first F8 as a prize to your stream to be gifted off.

Sraika

Space Marshal
Nov 7, 2017
RSI Handle
Sraika
I have 1000$ ... how i get the card... the system is nice too
On the RSI website, go to the account button on the top right. Click it. Above the contacts section, on the right, there should be a Concierge button. Click that, too. That'll take you to the concierge page, and if you look at your current concierge level, there should be a large button saying 'Booklet and Card' with an arrow next to it. You'll want to click it. Do so. That should place you on a store page for the card. As you have concierge status, I'm assuming you know how those work.

Forgot your password?