Virtual Ace advertising KICKED members as Aerospace Alliance members!

Heinlein

Commander
May 28, 2017
RSI Handle
RoadTrip
I'm betting he keeps this Discord Screenshot with his favorite collectables in his trophy room. It must be so nostalgic.

He has never since and will never have that many online at one time again since this Citizen-Con gathering or very busy Saturday during 4 feet of snow. He must be ashamed to put a Discord picture with only 7 or 8 guys on during a current Saturday evening.

Oooh this is False Advertising . . .

Add that to his list of crimes ;-)

I now predict a new AA orgwide message,______

"Attention everyone,

I am your org leader. Need you all to turn out in discord so I can say we have people in this org. Fire up the bots."

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
However I will not over look the little pony tee shirts recommendation.
As you shouldn't. My little pony shirts are the bomb-diggity. Just ask Montoya's daughter!
I have a 4yr old girl, so all the props are available!!! :smile:
That was almost too easy. No drama at all. Exactly the opposite of what we're trying to accomplish. We need more beer!

Vogonjeltz

Vice Admiral
Jul 22, 2017
RSI Handle
Vogonjeltz
ALERT VIRTUAL ACE!!! Why do you still have myself and 5 others advertised as a member of your Organization who you have kicked atleast 7 months ago now?!!? I do not want to be advertised as associate of you Virtual Ace or Aerospace Alliance. Delete me from your griefing troll image. You said you wanted to let this fade into the ether but the reality is you won't let go. You are provoking a response with this prolonged action and I am giving you one. It's long over due. Why have this image on your main Org page?

View attachment 7012

So moving on Virtual Ace kicked me on 18/01/17 by email because of my PM responses to Husker222 who reached out to me about him getting kicked by VA. In his defense against VA's very offensive false accusations and hostile treatment of the Starcitizen community in general that I was already witnessing by this point I snapped. I had enough. So I vented to Husker222 how I was feeling for quite some time already and as you will see VA copied pasted the images of my responses to Husker222 in this initial email by VA to myself. Note Huskers are not included. Only mine.

View attachment 7011

Here is a capture of the emails between Husker222 and VA that eventually lead to me being kicked. By default VirtualAce, you had every right to kick me personally. No one would disagree with that. Just stop associating yourself and your Org with people who aren't in it.

View attachment 7013

Husker222 used what I said to him in PM as ammunition against VA and I don't blame him. However I knew it was possible before I sent the message. I suspected him to do exactly that and to no surprise he did. Back to the main question.

VIRTUAL ACE WHY HAVN'T YOU REMOVED MYSELF AND 5 OTHERS FROM YOUR ORGANIZATION DISCORD IMAGE at https://robertsspaceindustries.com/orgs/AEROSPACEA ?

I want nothing to do with you or any Aerospace Alliance members or affiliates that condone your inexcusable Slander of some of the Starcitizen community both in game and outside of the game over the past year.

Having this discord image of non AA members for atleast 7 months now only says a few things. Tell me which is it?

1.You are trying to besmirch my name by associating yourself and Aerospace Alliance with me.

2. You don't want to lose the image of the maximum number of players you've had on at any one time since AA started over a year ago.

3. You are trying to up hold the lie you told me you were going to tell the other Org members of why I wasn't with the Organization any longer. NOTE: SEE IMAGES BELOW FOR EVIDENCE

4. Or is it ALL OF THE ABOVE?!?!?!

Here is Virtual Ace conspiring for the second time with what lies he is willing to tell other AA members about why I am not with the Org. WHY LIE about it? Also Husker222 has a pirate Org. The problem with you virtual is you don't realize just because someone is a pirate doesn't make them a troll or a bad person.
View attachment 7014

My response:

View attachment 7016

So what do you all think? I hope this helps clear some questions. More then anything, anyone who has the ability to message VA please send this to him so I can be off everything Aerospace Alliance! I'm fine with KoS if it makes him feel better. Just so it's clear I don't want anything to do with AA. He has blocked me on discord , email and RSI. Or he just ignores me. Either way I need a filter to get to him and I know this forum is the best bet!

Thank you TEST! For letting me use your forums and the support against the toxic side of the Starcitizen community! It pains me to even say that is an actual reality :(
ALERT VIRTUAL ACE!!! Why do you still have myself and 5 others advertised as a member of your Organization who you have kicked atleast 7 months ago now?!!? I do not want to be advertised as associate of you Virtual Ace or Aerospace Alliance. Delete me from your griefing troll image. You said you wanted to let this fade into the ether but the reality is you won't let go. You are provoking a response with this prolonged action and I am giving you one. It's long over due. Why have this image on your main Org page?

View attachment 7012

So moving on Virtual Ace kicked me on 18/01/17 by email because of my PM responses to Husker222 who reached out to me about him getting kicked by VA. In his defense against VA's very offensive false accusations and hostile treatment of the Starcitizen community in general that I was already witnessing by this point I snapped. I had enough. So I vented to Husker222 how I was feeling for quite some time already and as you will see VA copied pasted the images of my responses to Husker222 in this initial email by VA to myself. Note Huskers are not included. Only mine.

View attachment 7011

Here is a capture of the emails between Husker222 and VA that eventually lead to me being kicked. By default VirtualAce, you had every right to kick me personally. No one would disagree with that. Just stop associating yourself and your Org with people who aren't in it.

View attachment 7013

Husker222 used what I said to him in PM as ammunition against VA and I don't blame him. However I knew it was possible before I sent the message. I suspected him to do exactly that and to no surprise he did. Back to the main question.

VIRTUAL ACE WHY HAVN'T YOU REMOVED MYSELF AND 5 OTHERS FROM YOUR ORGANIZATION DISCORD IMAGE at https://robertsspaceindustries.com/orgs/AEROSPACEA ?

I want nothing to do with you or any Aerospace Alliance members or affiliates that condone your inexcusable Slander of some of the Starcitizen community both in game and outside of the game over the past year.

Having this discord image of non AA members for atleast 7 months now only says a few things. Tell me which is it?

1.You are trying to besmirch my name by associating yourself and Aerospace Alliance with me.

2. You don't want to lose the image of the maximum number of players you've had on at any one time since AA started over a year ago.

3. You are trying to up hold the lie you told me you were going to tell the other Org members of why I wasn't with the Organization any longer. NOTE: SEE IMAGES BELOW FOR EVIDENCE

4. Or is it ALL OF THE ABOVE?!?!?!

Here is Virtual Ace conspiring for the second time with what lies he is willing to tell other AA members about why I am not with the Org. WHY LIE about it? Also Husker222 has a pirate Org. The problem with you virtual is you don't realize just because someone is a pirate doesn't make them a troll or a bad person.
View attachment 7014

My response:

View attachment 7016

So what do you all think? I hope this helps clear some questions. More then anything, anyone who has the ability to message VA please send this to him so I can be off everything Aerospace Alliance! I'm fine with KoS if it makes him feel better. Just so it's clear I don't want anything to do with AA. He has blocked me on discord , email and RSI. Or he just ignores me. Either way I need a filter to get to him and I know this forum is the best bet!

Thank you TEST! For letting me use your forums and the support against the toxic side of the Starcitizen community! It pains me to even say that is an actual reality :(

Just to add a little fire, I didn't even know who this guy was, he was arguing with someone on the PU chat then got aggressive and started messaging me as some griefer, calling me an ass for no reason or something, here is the harassment
Capture harrassment 2.PNG
Capture of harrassment.PNG
capture lol

Bruce

Grand Admiral
May 23, 2017
RSI Handle
ABAP
Now I'm completely confused (not like its very hard to achieve) and can't add 1+1 and get something meaningful. Please help
1) my understanding from the previous VA related topic was - he is banned from here
2) Bluetek is not a Testie (yet, I think)
so I gave up - why the topic is here again ?

Vogonjeltz

Vice Admiral
Jul 22, 2017
RSI Handle
Vogonjeltz
tl;dr - you watched video of VirtualAss doing his thing and laughed at him

you have made an enemy forever

never fear, we are here for you

yeah he was going on about his followers loving him and they were going after them, then said to look up his videos to someone poor person, guessing VA lost a dogfight or something... apparently saying his followers loved him like Voldimort's followers love him was enough to give him a Coronary lol. I mean wow, I can't help but kinda love this guy lol.

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark
Oooh boy, I love the weekly drama updates from other orgs!

Bluetek

Vice Admiral
Jul 19, 2017
RSI Handle
Bluetek
If VA is actually banned from here then yes. That defeats the purpose of me putting it here. Is this true?

I PM VA again. Maybe I will get lucky this time. Jeltz shares yet another example of VA's typical KoS bs. If you have an opinion. BANNED/KOS!

VA is not to be messed with! He is a perfect judge of character and does nothing wrong. HOW DARE YOU ! He's the best pilot and better then ALL OF YOU at EVERYTHING! I will not stand for this. Don't you people know who you are messing with?

Last edited:

StdDev

Space Marshal
Donor
Feb 16, 2017
RSI Handle
StdDev
If VA is actually banned from here then yes. That defeats the purpose of me putting it here. Is this true?

I PM VA again. Maybe I will get lucky this time. Jeltz shares yet another example of VA's typical KoS bs. If you have an opinion. BANNED/KOS!

VA is not to be messed with! He is a perfect judge of character and does nothing wrong. HOW DARE YOU ! He's the best pilot and better then ALL OF YOU at EVERYTHING! I will not stand for this. Don't you people know who you are messing with?
If VA is banned, I believe it would be from posting.. I'm pretty sure he can read anything here... and if not, he can always contract a spai.

Takeiteasy

Admiral
May 21, 2017
RSI Handle
Takeiteasy
VirtualAcne is his name remember guys.

He is the best, there is no one better and if there are then he just grief's them until they log off.

He's a tool at best but then again tools are designed to be good at something.

Varku

Space Marshal
Apr 21, 2016
RSI Handle
Varku
VirtualAcne is his name remember guys.

He is the best, there is no one better and if there are then he just grief's them until they log off.

He's a tool at best but then again tools are designed to be good at something.
And this tool in specific is extemly bad at getting any Cookies from me.
And as far as I'm concerned that's all I need to know about a tool.

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
I did get a PM from VA on Spectrum with the copy-paste stuff posted in previous threads. I asked him to give up on pad camping before 3.0 and persistence took the chance to atone for his sins away from him. He refused to answer and told me to address all questions to him via Montoya and ended communication. It was all a little too short for my liking, but from his convo posted above threatening the consequences of persistence 3.0, I can see I had a BIG effect on him...

...Gooood, Goooood, let the 'BobFace flow through you...

Let me explain:

In my short PM chat with him, I stated come 3.0 he would be the end of his shenanigans and likely loose the chance to atone for his sins with new mechanics and things that would take away his advantages and importantly remove the chance for him to stop doing bad stuff like Camping and Ganking himself. It must have shook him up pretty bad as he has stolen my AWESOME PSYCHOLOGICAL TACTICS and unfortunately used them in a pretty ineffectual and crappy way...

Thats embarrassing - If the target does not loose sleep you have failed. The fact he is using the the tactic i used against him means he's been thinking about it, wide awake late at night. He's not only been thinking about it, it has wormed its way in to his subconscious to a point he thinks he can use it on others to the same level of affect... But he can't and never will be able to... Locks on doors, shutters on windows, a baseball bat under the bed, nothing can defend you from NaffNaff when I am already in your head.

I'd be a troll but I'm not, and never will be vindictive enough. Seems some people are closer to provoking my vindictiveness than others.

It appears I am in VA's head, from just one conversation... so... what strings do you want me to start pulling? :minidisc:

Last edited:

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
Uhh, ehm is there a string to pull so he becomes a nice guy and starts gifting Cookies to everyone?
If yes, pull it as much as you can!

COOKIES!
If VirtualAce contacts you, just ask if NaffNaffBobFace sent him ;-)

Forgot your password?