Virtual Ace advertising KICKED members as Aerospace Alliance members!

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
Did I miss anything? I was busy outside living a real life: playing on the lake, paddle boarding, kayaking, hiking, teaching my one year old how not to drown. Also had a beer or two and wrapped my arms around a sexy woman. I even BBQ's some steaks: bloody of course, same way I like my enemies.

Anyways, I'm starting to think that there's no fucking way anyone could possibly be as stupid as VAss . ..ergo, I'm calling troll. I think this guy is seriously trolling us all. No-one could be that fucking dumb, right? RIGHT?

Please tell me people this stupid don't really exist?

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
"No one cares about you. You have betrayed your own self and what you stand for by associating yourself with well known trolls in the game, we have all the screenshots"

Does VirtualA ever write anything original? I'm sure we've written exactly these lines about VA to the very word - that could have been copy-pasted from one of a thousand PM's and threads about VA himself...

Hell, even I have screenshots of Viral Ass associating with well know trolls - Because he PM'd me and that is what my screenshots are of!

EDIT - "EVERYTHING has worked out the way I planned"

If he planned this he must have been the guy in the fan factory that made the decision to put the toilets sewage pipe exit directly over the fan rotation testing area.

The most unfortunate thing about the above boast is it is an admission of premeditated intent. What the intent was to do we don't know, but we now have admission from the man himself:

VA plans.jpg

Last edited:

Montoya

Administrator
Staff member
Oct 31, 2013
RSI Handle
Montoya
Does VirtualA ever write anything original?
That is so weird!

I noticed the same thing!

He first started his communications with me by bitching that some TESTies were bothering him.

That quickly changed into how I suck and he is the best yada yada yada.

During his long and boring rants to me, I said to him "I didn't start this, but I'll finish it!"

Then a few posts up I see he wrote the exact same thing to that other guy that HE started a fight with!

I suspect all he does us look through old chat logs where he got burned and cut-n-pastes the aforementioned burns because he is incapable of original thought.

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
That is so weird!

He first started his communications with me by bitching that some TESTies were bothering him.

During his long and boring rants to me, I said to him "I didn't start this, but I'll finish it!"

Then a few posts up I see he wrote the exact same thing to that other guy that HE started a fight with!

I suspect all he does us look through old chat logs where he got burned and cut-n-pastes the aforementioned burns because he is incapable of original thought.
I still can't believe that anybody could be as stupid as he is acting. It's gotta be an act. An epic troll.

maynard

Space Marshal
May 20, 2014
RSI Handle
mgk
I still can't believe that anybody could be as stupid as he is acting. It's gotta be an act. An epic troll.
VirtualAss VirtualAcne VirtualAids he has done the work to build a 600-member org, which is more than most trolls would be willing to do

fortunately he is operating in the virtual realm so the only way to get hurt is to buy into his bullshit

which would require you to be as stupid and dysfunctional as he is

just fire up the popcorn machine, kick back and enjoy the show, knowing that no real humans are being harmed in this clusterfuck

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
VirtualAss VirtualAcne VirtualAids he has done the work to build a 600-member org, which is more than most trolls would be willing to do...
Thats a good point.

He inherited the Org, so any gains in membership since he took the helm could be down to him, or could be down to the other hard working members of the Org... No man is an island, and no one is saying AA as an entity is incompetent, just the whole PadCamping ass-hattery which never looks good on anyones CV.

Last edited:

kancer_kowboy

Commander
Mar 6, 2017
RSI Handle
AA Victim
That is so weird!

Before I joined AA he was limited to schoolyard dises. You know, things like,"I know you are but what am I?" "It bounces off of me and sticks back to you."

That was the limit of his conversational ability.

After I pissed him off he took things I wrote to him and started using them as his own. Even when I told him I own him and he can't get me out of his head . . . he used that too.

Then Noobifier started telling him he was toxic and needed mental health . . . he began using that as well.

Montoya said some things and now he uses those . . .

Nothing he does or says is original he is still in the copy cat phase of an adolescent.

Best part though he ripped down that picture from his org page and showed me and 2 other guys giving his whole org a hard time for 4 minutes or so and somehow thinks that makes him look good LMAO

I like watching that video . . . those moves.

I didn't think he could get any more pathetic and now this

StdDev

Space Marshal
Donor
Feb 16, 2017
RSI Handle
StdDev
his bullshit

VirtualPimple is giving "dysfunctional" a bad name!

As easy as it is to despise this f*#ktard, one must remember that it is HIM that has issues... no one else... (well maybe his Org mates who tolerate his asshattery)
So... sit back... breathe through your nose... have a good laugh at him.

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
VirtualAss VirtualAcne VirtualAids he has done the work to build a 600-member org, which is more than most trolls would be willing to do

fortunately he is operating in the virtual realm so the only way to get hurt is to buy into his bullshit

just fire up the popcorn machine, kick back and enjoy the show, knowing that no real humans are being harmed in this clusterfuck
Truer words have never been spoken. This fellow is certainly entertaining. I'm going to need a bigger bowl.

hardroc77

Space Marshal
Donor
Aug 27, 2015
RSI Handle
hardroc77
I said to him "I didn't start this, but I'll finish it!"
Fight! Fight! Fight!

Wel you gotta admit, it does make it easier for him. No need to think about intelligent and witty things to say.

May it is and act. Perhaps to disguise his real identity. You don't think it could be ..... ..... trying to screw with SC by planting cancerous thoughts via a dysfunctional Org?

VirtualPimple
This. I almost spat my beer out.

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
May it is and act. Perhaps to disguise his real identity. You don't think it could be ..... ..... trying to screw with SC by planting cancerous thoughts via a dysfunctional Org?
Haha, just trolling everyone and laughing his ass off about it.

Reactions: StdDev

rogesh

Space Marshal
Oct 25, 2014
RSI Handle
rogesh
Oh man. I love drama xD.
But seems like I found it to late.... Again

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
(Montoya said: I suspect all he does us look through old chat logs where he got burned and cut-n-pastes the aforementioned burns because he is incapable of original thought.)

(hardoc77's response)Wel you gotta admit, it does make it easier for him. No need to think about intelligent and witty things to say.
When praised for his work, Sir Issac Newton stated he was "Standing on the shoulders of Giants" - meaning his achievements had been built upon the knowledge and work of those who came before him.

There is a huge difference between standing on the shoulders of giants and being able to see reach for the stars, and standing at their toes looking upward, scuttling away with the crumbs dropped from their dinner table.

Repeating what worked against you in discussion or argument with other people is throwing those crumbs, because repeating things you have seen work but not understanding why they worked is not learning from the points of others, is not standing on the shoulders of giants, it is crawling at their toes... You were hit with the whole two foot baguette, but trying to hurt others with the crumbs from that baguette is worthless... not to mention it is usually out of context too: a baked baguette lavished with garlic butter is awesome, whereas a soggy baguette smothered in melted icecream is lame, as we saw with VA taking my observation on 3.0 and trying to scare others with it, his repetition was wobbly and ineffective, whereas my original in context observation was rock solid and tasted delicious.

Maybe BlindOwl is right and he is a troll? I doubt it though, when I asked him to confirm he did not, will not and never will pad-camp or gank, he was not able to respond with what I would have expected to have been a troll-worthy response.

Last edited:
Forgot your password?