Virtual Ace advertising KICKED members as Aerospace Alliance members!

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
...my cat Rosie came along, read the post, and wrote this:

"jkkkkkkkkkkkmn999999999nhm8jjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjuy7j"

VirtualAss has now been noticed. My cat has spoken. We all know what we must now do.
I hope this is accurate but I heard a rumor today that VirtualAce has pushed CIG to their limits and is banned

https://robertsspaceindustries.com/citizens/VirtualAce
And so it came to pass that my cats instructions were carried out in full.

Let this be a cautionary lesson to us all: Yes, it is fun and games - but when you finally go far enough to come to the attention of Rosie the Cat, your days are numbered.

Bluetek

Vice Admiral
Jul 19, 2017
RSI Handle
Bluetek
I hope this is accurate but I heard a rumor today that VirtualAce has pushed CIG to their limits and is banned

https://robertsspaceindustries.com/citizens/VirtualAce

I'd like a huge round of applause and thanks to CIG for doing the right thing.

He did bring the entire community together against his immature and toxic behavior but he was griefing way too many new players and hopefully he is gone for good

Thank you, CIG

Now we can relax and play the game
Being one who knows how VA thinks. I know he has already planned for this. Hence, HW.png

We know he already passed the account authority to another one of his accounts.
https://robertsspaceindustries.com/citizens/Aerospace_Alliance

We will know when they update his account and also if we see him online or not.

CIG is either transfering VA account to a different account for him, or CIG temp banned VA from forums, game or both. It will look like this for example.

Example.PNG

NOTE: THIS IS A FORUM BAN PROBATION! NOT IN GAME!

Non the less whatever is going on here VA is not out of the game forever. He is once again being exactly what he accuses others of being. He kicks people who make the claims of having another account or thinking about getting one. I told him you can't hold that against people if CIG allows it. He automatically accused people of being spies and troll pirates for it. It's an issue I'm concerned about myself but would never hold that against someone especially with the current state of the game.

So now he is hiding behind all of his org members. Which also shows how he is capable of getting others to take accountability for his actions. That's just sad in my opinion and is one of the reasons that lead me to want out LONG AGO! His actions alone are enough for people to see for themselves as we all have.

So it's a where's waldo Psy Ops no matter how we look at it. I called it. As much as I want to be done with this bs I suppose the only option is to for the moment continue holding AA accountable. We know for a FACT VA is still running the Org. That's enough for me.

Last edited:

maynard

Space Marshal
May 20, 2014
RSI Handle
mgk
we have a Covert Ops group, we should have them infiltrate AA and get the real skinny

if VA is using another name his converstional style should give him away

Last edited:

Bluetek

Vice Admiral
Jul 19, 2017
RSI Handle
Bluetek
What does it matter? I lost the plot. Dumb fellas is dumb? There's pictures of humans naked for times you're bored. No need to stalk some guy
Holding accountable doesn't mean stalk. Maybe some in HW will waste their time doing nothing but hunting VA. That's their business. I'm holding AA accountable with a watchful eye and if they continue to attack friends of mine well they are attacking me. Which is why I even made this post. I am here defending against the KoS VA has enforced on some of us. So even if it ends here. I will be keeping my eye out for AA.

When you are constantly being harassed in game by someone like VA then you will feel the gravity of the situation. No one wants to put up with this kind of BS. People were naturally split up from others who they played with and enjoyed. Make light all day. It's easy to do when you are not involved.

This is a VICTORY but in War there are many victories before it's won.

Last edited:

Montoya

Administrator
Staff member
Oct 31, 2013
RSI Handle
Montoya
we have a Covert Ops group, we should have them infiltrate AA and get the real skinny

if VA is using another name his converstional style should give him away
Two things:

1) We do not talk about covert ops

2) There is no need to infiltrate anything, you simply go to spectrum and message one of the ranked members and ask what is going on.

The direct approach is easiest and we are not wasting manpower on this guy.

Bluetek

Vice Admiral
Jul 19, 2017
RSI Handle
Bluetek
Two things:

1) We do not talk about covert ops

2) There is no need to infiltrate anything, you simply go to spectrum and message one of the ranked members and ask what is going on.

The direct approach is easiest and we are not wasting manpower on this guy.
Ya not necessary. Just glad you recognize a legit problem when you see one! That helps LOTS! Thanks

rePool

Commander
Jul 26, 2017
RSI Handle
rePools
Hey, first time troller here, i mean visitor... I along with a few that i'll leave nameless are on VA's KOS list.

2 things I've learned from this.

1. I've known about TEST awhile, I play with a few of you folks quite often. Just simply a bunch of cool people here and I had to signup just to say hi.
  2. @Montoya you still hold the drama queen title it's ok. After your video about the nox and not spending anymore, i laughed and thought about coming over just because of that video :P
So as we're all trolls and AA is the only org that is the white knight let's unite and have a beer over him. Just picture a Captain Morgan commercial but instead of a barrel, it's VA we're all drinking over.

Cheers, all this has been a fun read and being an all too friendly Canadian that says thank you to everything or sorry, this one is a big thank you for allowing these entertaining reads during morning breakfast. :smile:

Last edited:

StdDev

Space Marshal
Donor
Feb 16, 2017
RSI Handle
StdDev
Does it matter if VirtualPimple is banned and gone?, or banned and now on an alternate account?
VirtualPimple has/had no exclusive on being a douche bag... and regardless of weather he is gone or reincarnated, we will undoubtedly run into others.
So... take a deep breath.. have a beer.. don't get your blood pressure up over this asswipe, or ANY asswipe.. it's a game!

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
Cheers, all this has been a fun read and being an all too friendly Canadian that says thank you to everything or sorry, this one is a big thank you for allowing these entertaining reads during morning breakfast. :smile:
I like Canadians. Sorry, was that too forward? :wink:
Thanks for the thanks eh. I'll gladly drink a beer with ya.
What part of the Great White North do you hail from?

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
Too forward? Never! Aren't all Canadians loved by all?

I'm out in the Ontario (GTA) area.
Right on. I'm in Kingston. Just down the damn road. When are we having a bar citizen dammit? We can invite Noob down, have some beers, discuss the fact we've spent waaaaaaaay too much on ships supporting the development of the BDSSE. Haha.
Loved until the Bluejays come to Seattle lol, that was a surprise. I may be second generation 'Merkian, but I still feel the love ;)
I grew up in the PNW. Canadian side of the border. Still miss that place. I think it's probably the most beautiful area of North America.

Frad in'Ryth

Vice Admiral
May 25, 2017
RSI Handle
FradinRyth
Too forward? Never! Aren't all Canadians loved by all?

I'm out in the Ontario (GTA) area.
Nope, I was born and raised in Michigan, we have a seething disdain for Canadians. I think it stems from your silly animal themed currency not working in our vending machines yet somehow still making up 30-40% of the state's financial coinage in circulation.

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
Nope, I was born and raised in Michigan, we have a seething disdain for Canadians. I think it stems from your silly animal themed currency not working in our vending machines yet somehow still making up 30-40% of the state's financial coinage in circulation.
Hahahah. We're insidious like that. Sorry. So sorry.

Forgot your password?