Virtual Ace advertising KICKED members as Aerospace Alliance members!

rePool

Commander
Jul 26, 2017
RSI Handle
rePools
Loved until the Bluejays come to Seattle lol, that was a surprise. I may be second generation 'Merkian, but I still feel the love ;)
I want to be a Merkian just for the cheaper cost of living. Love Canada but let's just say gas is so much cheaper here (I've been down in Florida right now for 5 months, getting ready to head home next month) with family down here.

Right on. I'm in Kingston. Just down the damn road. When are we having a bar citizen dammit? We can invite Noob down, have some beers, discuss the fact we've spent waaaaaaaay too much on ships supporting the development of the BDSSE. Haha.

I grew up in the PNW. Canadian side of the border. Still miss that place. I think it's probably the most beautiful area of North America.
You're only about 3 hours away. Hang on let's get two tin cans and string! I'm learning recently just how many I've met on here that live stupid close to me. Let's do what everyone else in Canada does, pull up the lawn chairs and sit outside a timmies for a tim citizen.

Spent way too much? Huh? Not understanding, I thought we just left our credit cards with CR? uh oh am I doing it wrong?

Nope, I was born and raised in Michigan, we have a seething disdain for Canadians. I think it stems from your silly animal themed currency not working in our vending machines yet somehow still making up 30-40% of the state's financial coinage in circulation.
Hey now, even though I need to bend my money to even count it because it sticks together, I like our monopoly money and c'mon show some love, the red wings are or at least used to be mainly Canadian :D Went over the boarder on the Detroit side this past December and was surprised with how many Canadians were over there LOL. First time ever going that way coming home from Florida.

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
The real question here is how many degrees from bacon are we.
0 degrees. I ALWAYS have bacon.
You're only about 3 hours away. Hang on let's get two tin cans and string! I'm learning recently just how many I've met on here that live stupid close to me. Let's do what everyone else in Canada does, pull up the lawn chairs and sit outside a timmies for a tim citizen.

Spent way too much? Huh? Not understanding, I thought we just left our credit cards with CR? uh oh am I doing it wrong?
Haha, yeah, I just came back from TO. The train makes that trip fast, cheap, and much more enjoyable.

A Tims Citizen. Listen to you, being about as Canuck as possible. I like it.

CR may have my credit card, but he'll never have my pin . . .ohhhh, a new ship!

CrudeSasquatch

Space Marshal
Jan 1, 2016
RSI Handle
CrudeSasquatch
being an all too friendly Canadian
One of us. One of us!

Nope, I was born and raised in Michigan, we have a seething disdain for Canadians. I think it stems from your silly animal themed currency not working in our vending machines yet somehow still making up 30-40% of the state's financial coinage in circulation.
Hahaha. A large Coffee costs two birds and a beaver. How hard is that?
Oh you want extras? That'll be three cute boats and a bear please

Vogonjeltz

Vice Admiral
Jul 22, 2017
RSI Handle
Vogonjeltz
I will say beer is twice the cost in Canada.... beer stores. though oddly Victoria restoraunts were decent cost. Running out at 9pm was the worst ever in my last airbnb. I suppose they like catching us wankers driving into town searching for an open booze market lol.

CrudeSasquatch

Space Marshal
Jan 1, 2016
RSI Handle
CrudeSasquatch
I will say beer is twice the cost in Canada.... beer stores. though oddly Victoria restoraunts were decent cost. Running out at 9pm was the worst ever in my last airbnb. I suppose they like catching us wankers driving into town searching for an open booze market lol.
You were in a bad province. Some are like that. Where I'm from beer is available all the time

Frad in'Ryth

Vice Admiral
May 25, 2017
RSI Handle
FradinRyth
One of us. One of us!

Hahaha. A large Coffee costs two birds and a beaver. How hard is that?
Oh you want extras? That'll be three cute boats and a bear please
This whole post just gave me PTSD from when I just couldn't get an ice cold coke out of the machine at summer camp... Stupid loon taunting me

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl

Vogonjeltz

Vice Admiral
Jul 22, 2017
RSI Handle
Vogonjeltz
I just wish we had sports on our money :/ I want to see something crazy too, American football would be way to typical (as much as my country bumpkin self loves it), I want to see some Beach Volleyball for my one's, Lacrosse for my 5s and some Tony Hawk Tens. Now that should impress you people in our attic.

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
I just wish we had sports on our money :/ I want to see something crazy too, American football would be way to typical (as much as my country bumpkin self loves it), I want to see some Beach Volleyball for my one's, Lacrosse for my 5s and some Tony Hawk Tens. Now that should impress you people in our attic.
Haha, it'd impress me if y'all could come on up and survive a winter in Edmonton. Or better yet, Yellowknife. :wink:

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
*TRIGGERED*

I worked in customer services and dealt with complaints on a daily basis. The word "Shocking" triggers me, as I think sub-par or unexpected service is almost certainly not shocking.

Genocide is shocking. Mass murder on the streets is shocking. Atomic war is shocking. Your item being slightly the wrong shade of pink is not 'shocking', it is 'disappointing' at most. No one could or should describe genocide as 'disappointing' and no one could or should describe anything customer service related as 'shocking'.

I no longer work in customer services.

*UNTRIGGEREDED*

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
*TRIGGERED*

I worked in customer services and dealt with complaints on a daily basis. The word "Shocking" triggers me, as I think sub-par or unexpected service is almost certainly not shocking.

Genocide is shocking. Mass murder on the streets is shocking. Atomic war is shocking. Your item being slightly the wrong shade of pink is not 'shocking', it is 'disappointing' at most. No one could or should describe genocide as 'disappointing' and no one could or should describe anything customer service related as 'shocking'.

I no longer work in customer services.

*UNTRIGGEREDED*
It's an entire generation that makes mountains out of mole hills. Haha. Some of the shit makes me laugh:
FB_IMG_1499377913809.jpg

The hypocrisy makes me angry. Don't watch if you're easily offended. If you like to laugh at hypocrisy, then watch:
welp ... Erdogan called it "harsh circumstances", pretty close to disappointing in my book. Wrong shade of pink is a totally different case ...
Yes, that was a vast understatement. I'm disappointed in him. I'm shocked by what's happening to those people. And I'm hugely shocked by the picture of that boy on the beach a couple years ago. It broke my heart.

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
I like triggering thin skinned people. I am doing them a favor. Grow thicker skin and stop being pansies. Civilizations of pansies are easy to conquer.

No one likes a pansy, even if they are forced to act like they do through your methods of indoctrination and politically correct hogwash.
Shocking.

EDIT - Does this count as triggering myself?

Forgot your password?