Virtual Ace advertising KICKED members as Aerospace Alliance members!

AstroSam

Barrista
Mar 8, 2016
RSI Handle
AstroSam
Having your name in an old screenshot is not a big deal, Im sure it was just an oversight which he will correct now that you pointed it out.

The bigger issue here is something you touched on further down when you said "He talks about no drama, but he is the biggest drama queen...(in Star Citizen)".

This pisses me off because I want to be the biggest drama queen!

I will not rest until the title is mine!!!!
Not enough Drama in this post.... Go practice young Princess
I recommend finding more org drama to very publicly make fun of. And maybe some PMs to drama org leaders that you can then screenshot and post here on the TEST forums.

Also acting lessons, start wearing My Little Pony tee-shirts, throw in a tiara, and stomp your foot and have temper tantrums often.
Sry to disappoint. I tried lol. It isn't an over sight to me but i can appreciate your reasoning. Thats a big over sight. However I will not over look the little pony tee shirts recommendation.
I appreciate that, thanks!

On the VA issue, I told him during one of his long rants to me, the biggest threat to him and his org is not me or other orgs.

His biggest threat is his own org.
I have a 4yr old girl, so all the props are available!!! :smile:
You fit into a 4 yr old girls T shirt ...
Oh my Goooood, its only the first page (out of 5), and I already laughed myself to tears AND am in need of another bucket of popcorn. This is so TEST. Really awesome work, man, crashing a serious meant thread into a complete mess - in no time! Hahaha :joy::joy::joy:

AstroSam

Barrista
Mar 8, 2016
RSI Handle
AstroSam
Just to add a little fire, I didn't even know who this guy was, he was arguing with someone on the PU chat then got aggressive and started messaging me as some griefer, calling me an ass for no reason or something, here is the harassmentView attachment 7062 View attachment 7063 capture lol
Whaa?

NO NO NO!

Tell him I already have to deal with two children at home, I really don't want a third!

Leave me out of it!
[CONFIRMED] All communications with VA must go through Glorious Leader ®
Ill kick your ass at the next Citizencon!
@Montoya can you forward this Message to VirtualAce please?

Thank you. so much for taking care of all our conversations with VA <3
hey @Montoya, give VirtualAss my regards when you talk to him next

tell him we appreciate him letting us rent space in his head for free

Waaaaaaaaaaaahh!!!

Two things:
- VA probably is a huge fan of Star Wars VI, to be more precise: of the Emperor, Darth Sidious - or he just quoted some cool sounding, shitty sentence which definitely noone will recognize; noone!
- You should activate your Windows

VirtualAss VirtualAcne VirtualAids he has done the work to build a 600-member org, which is more than most trolls would be willing to do
Perhaps, VA has 500 fake accounts - and is talking to himself? Who knows...?
Gollum, Gollum!

Montoya

Administrator
Staff member
Oct 31, 2013
RSI Handle
Montoya
Before I joined AA he was limited to schoolyard dises. You know, things like,"I know you are but what am I?" "It bounces off of me and sticks back to you."

That was the limit of his conversational ability.

After I pissed him off he took things I wrote to him and started using them as his own. Even when I told him I own him and he can't get me out of his head . . . he used that too.

Then Noobifier started telling him he was toxic and needed mental health . . . he began using that as well.

Montoya said some things and now he uses those . . .

Nothing he does or says is original he is still in the copy cat phase of an adolescent.

At this point we stop laughing and start feeling a little sad.

And @Blind Owl , no, he is not a troll.

He actually thinks he is a badass, most likely compensating for real life issues.

He recruits heavily in the game and people coming into AA are new and have no idea what or how orgs work, and even less of an idea of who the org leader is.

Like we have seen here with kancer_kowboy and others, people from within his org will eventually figure it out for themselves.

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
And @Blind Owl , no, he is not a troll.

He actually thinks he is a badass, most likely compensating for real life issues.

He recruits heavily in the game and people coming into AA are new and have no idea what or how orgs work, and even less of an idea of who the org leader is.

Like we have seen here with kancer_kowboy and others, people from within his org will eventually figure it out for themselves.
Too bad. It'd be really really funny if he had all these people reacting to acting. Haha. Oh well.

I guess that leaves me no recourse but to giggle uncontrollably at an apparent grown man who has less self control and maturity then my one year old son.

Varku

Space Marshal
Apr 21, 2016
RSI Handle
Varku
Too bad. It'd be really really funny if he had all these people reacting to acting. Haha. Oh well.

I guess that leaves me no recourse but to giggle uncontrollably at an apparent grown man who has less self control and maturity then my one year old son.
Hey, don't compare your badass-owl-son to an average human, that's unfair.

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
Hey, don't compare your badass-owl-son to an average human, that's unfair.
True. Mrs Owl's superhuman genes have created a child for us unlike any other.

I'm sorry Mr VAss, for comparing you to someone whom you should never have been compared to. Standing you beside Baby Owl is akin to standing a flea beside a lion.

I am ashamed.

maynard

Space Marshal
May 20, 2014
RSI Handle
mgk
^^
anyone who has to put down or shame others in order to feel good about themselves

has serious self-esteem issues

but damn, it's hard to feel pity for someone who's being so hurtful

I take back what I said about no real humans being harmed by this dysfunctional group

kill 'em with fire

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
^^
anyone who has to put down or shame others in order to feel good about themselves

has serious self-esteem issues

but damn, it's hard to feel pity for someone who's being so hurtful

I take back what I said about no real humans being harmed by this dysfunctional group

kill 'em with fire
I was sat here trying to think of the words to put in to affect how much disgust i feel for VA right now. Padcamping is ass-hatting, but that chat screenshot ripping into someones life?

I just didn't have the words. Then my cat Rosie came along, read the post, and wrote this:

"jkkkkkkkkkkkmn999999999nhm8jjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjuy7j"

VirtualAss has now been noticed. My cat has spoken. We all know what we must now do.

Last edited:

Vogonjeltz

Vice Admiral
Jul 22, 2017
RSI Handle
Vogonjeltz
I really hope his members of AA google Virtual ace, this thread is the first thing that came up when I did. Glad TS is available. I am ashamed a bit when my investment is officially associated with a hatemonger. PS, its against the EULA right?

Vogonjeltz

Vice Admiral
Jul 22, 2017
RSI Handle
Vogonjeltz
lets not forget that CIG googles star citizen posts often, including off site posts, at least in their investigations. Even if his* debug hacking was a part of the alpha code and unenforceable, his hateful comments are even more visible. I always hope for redemption but the evidence of pure antisocial hate is clearly evident. I thought he was funny before.... not anymore.

Last edited:

Heinlein

Commander
May 28, 2017
RSI Handle
RoadTrip
I hope this is accurate but I heard a rumor today that VirtualAce has pushed CIG to their limits and is banned

https://robertsspaceindustries.com/citizens/VirtualAce

I'd like a huge round of applause and thanks to CIG for doing the right thing.

He did bring the entire community together against his immature and toxic behavior but he was griefing way too many new players and hopefully he is gone for good

Thank you, CIG

Now we can relax and play the game

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
I hope this is accurate but I heard a rumor today that VirtualAce has pushed CIG to their limits and is banned

https://robertsspaceindustries.com/citizens/VirtualAce

I'd like a huge round of applause and thanks to CIG for doing the right thing.

He did bring the entire community together against his immature and toxic behavior but he was griefing way too many new players and hopefully he is gone for good

Thank you, CIG

Now we can relax and play the game
Interesting.

Forgot your password?