Virtual Ace advertising KICKED members as Aerospace Alliance members!

Bluetek

Vice Admiral
Jul 19, 2017
RSI Handle
Bluetek
I like triggering thin skinned people. I am doing them a favor. Grow thicker skin and stop being pansies. Civilizations of pansies are easy to conquer.

No one likes a pansy, even if they are forced to act like they do through your methods of indoctrination and politically correct hogwash.

View: https://youtu.be/R6aQBWMN7UE
It takes a pansy to recognize one. Gottem ;)

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
Haha, I know, I know, I actually googled it before I wrote it. Bare or Bear? But you bear a burden and you bare your soul. Also, @CrudeSasquatch has been known to fuck bears.
Whereas I fuck beers. With my face.
Shocking.

EDIT - Does this count as triggering myself?
Hypocrite. I'm outraged. :wink:
No. Triggering yourself requires lube, candles, scented oils, and hot wax. And probably a sock.
Well, it IS Friday night . . .

MikeNificent

Space Marshal
Sep 24, 2016
RSI Handle
MikeNificent
Yes that's most of it. You forgot a couple things. You will also require 1 latex glove to go with the sock.

Edit-CLP can also be used as lube if you're dumb enough.
The field or Jail. National Guard buddy of mine who was also a prison guard showed me how to make a jail "fifi" with a latex glove and a few other things. Although I have never tried CLP, I have Soldiers who are probably dumb enough.

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
The field or Jail. National Guard buddy of mine who was also a prison guard showed me how to make a jail "fifi" with a latex glove and a few other things. Although I have never tried CLP, I have Soldiers who are probably dumb enough.
Egad. I can only imagine. Desperate times though . . .hahah.

Bluetek

Vice Admiral
Jul 19, 2017
RSI Handle
Bluetek
Oh my.

Haha, I see you've been in the field before. :wink:
Semper Fi

Both! I like to keep my options open

Forgot your password?