Virtual Ace advertising KICKED members as Aerospace Alliance members!

Varku

Space Marshal
Apr 21, 2016
RSI Handle
Varku
@Montoya can you forward this Message to VirtualAce please?
Hi VirtualAce, we haven't met jet, but in case we do, I'd like to have a box of COOKIES (ginger flavoured Cookies will not be accepted) and a big cup of hot chocolate (with fresh milk and cream and a bit of cinnamon).
Thank you in advance. <3

PS: NaffNaffBobFace has send me, you know you don't have a choice.
Thank you. so much for taking care of all our conversations with VA <3

Mazawrath

Captain
Feb 1, 2017
RSI Handle
Mazawrath
Well I do appreciate Test letting me do this considering it's not your problem. People have been asking me questions and raising suspicions of me regarding this image. It's been 6 months since I saw this old discord image of me when I was in the ORg. How much longer am I supposed to wait? I just find him doing this invasive.

I have every reason to appreciate Test Squadron for letting me post here in attempt to try and resolve my issue that is non of yours.

Test is awesome for it's positive impact on the community. Not to mention ambition.

If you're not in TEST, You're not the BEST

Too much? Probably but I don't care
Not to mention corporate efficiency.

Vogonjeltz

Vice Admiral
Jul 22, 2017
RSI Handle
Vogonjeltz
I don't get this guy
If VA is actually banned from here then yes. That defeats the purpose of me putting it here. Is this true?

I PM VA again. Maybe I will get lucky this time. Jeltz shares yet another example of VA's typical KoS bs. If you have an opinion. BANNED/KOS!

VA is not to be messed with! He is a perfect judge of character and does nothing wrong. HOW DARE YOU ! He's the best pilot and better then ALL OF YOU at EVERYTHING! I will not stand for this. Don't you people know who you are messing with?

I think this KOS stuff is really odd, how can they not be a pirate org if they have KOS, he openly threatened my cargo runs for the future as if I'm the one to be screwed by persistence. I feel like he is a cartoon for sure. I don't even know why he sent a pm to me in the first place. Oh well. My bigger question now is how will pirates get rid* of their crime stat in 3.0, I'll assume it will be much harder.

<----- laughing now to myself, Remembering videos of him shooting at people with no crime stat while he had a crime stat.
Oh man. All he did was make my little org way more popular.

Last edited:

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
Oh man. All he did was make my little org way more popular.
100% more members! You'll soon have a Constructor Fleet to drive an interspace by-pass through Aerospace Alliance.

EDIT - Or just read them some of your poetry.

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
Forgot your password?