VirtualAce (Now N_forcer from Aerospace Alliance) Exploiting / Lag Switching Drama Queen

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
Every time I post something here on the forums re AA and their drama queen leader, he PMs me on spectrum with an entire speech.

Here is the last one:

Yeah guys, Im sorry to report that they caused a "big stir" :smile: if by big stir he means comic relief, then yes.

ADI laughing.. yes, because even ADI enjoys the salt coming from this guy.

Also, you are all "trolls that are out of their cages and going feral and wild and trolling your own forums". It saddens me that an org leader is calling all of you trolls, because we all know you are griefers! Please get it right!

The best is "Either way we will continue to have a drama free environment here grow and prosper..." yeah, I have a strong suspicion him and his org will never be drama free. They are bad actors in a game that has been very friendly.

Also, I told him to stop bothering me... Is there a way to block people on spectrum?
Montoya, you should off him a hug. I think he needs a hug. I'll hug him for you if you let me out of my cage . . .oh wait. I'm already out. Running feral.

Oh boy oh boy oh boy.

I'm going for a beer.

What was that other thing I was supposed to do?

Ill add this as a little request about etiquette when it comes to org engagements.

The org leaders we go up against should not be directly contacted by line members (you guys). If you are contacted directly by an org leader, sure go ahead and respond, but do not engage in debates or trading insults, its a waste of your time.

Also, please do not bug random members or opposing orgs. At this early stage, 95% of people in orgs like AA do not even know who their org leader is!

CIG frowns upon attacks or insults on RSI, so keep it off the official forums.

Like I said before, AA will fracture on its own when majority of the members there realize what a nutjob their leader is.
Does this include hugs?
Its not only me, he wrote pages and pages to noobifier too!

Im sure he is probably doing the same to other org leaders, its really weird.
Man, how does he not have carpal tunnel? And what's with his spelling and grammar. Atrocious.

Heinlein

Commander
May 28, 2017
RSI Handle
RoadTrip
Its not only me, he wrote pages and pages to noobifier too!

Im sure he is probably doing the same to other org leaders, its really weird.
You say weird, I say psychotic.

I thought VAss claimed he was banned from the TEST forums.... hmmmm must be psychic.......
You say psychic, I say psychotic.

We may disagree but at least here we can still be friends.

Oh crap I got out of my cage again . . . Somebody STAHP me!

Takeiteasy

Admiral
May 21, 2017
RSI Handle
Takeiteasy
How to wind up VirtualAcne:

Step 1: Be there
Step 2: Allow him to see you.
Step 3: Say or do something.
Step 4: Read his illiterate rants that somehow involve you.
Step 5: See that 3 weeks later he is still ranting.
Step 6: Go back to step 1.

Heinlein

Commander
May 28, 2017
RSI Handle
RoadTrip
There should be an ignore button on his citizen page. Click that and hopefully you will stop getting PMs from him.
They never planned on an insane psychopath during the alpha test process. Specifically one that gets wound up because people test all the mechanics, not just the ones Dumbass agrees with. I'm sure the developers thought everyone was at least intelligent enough to understand some basic ethics would be considered common sense. Otherwise they would have put a safe zone around Grim Hex and not just the newbie starting point at Olisar. No offense to Olisarians intended. Public Enemy and crime stats are just as important to test, if not moreso because they require players of higher skill levels to do them.

GorgonTheDestroyer

Grand Admiral
Jun 28, 2017
RSI Handle
GorgonTheDestroyer
Hey TEST, you may know me from Discord, the Verse itself or the screenshots on page one. :D

Holy fuck VA is a scumbag. Everything is true. I can usually shrug off greifers and online 'COD-esque' dickery but MAN hes something special I tell ya. For the record: tried to reason with him and say "dude chill and lets play space games together" etc but he chose personal attacks and dispatching of cronies as his gameplay style lol he even took a moment to ALT-TAB to look me up online like a creep (to quote "Your the guy in the starfleet uniform right Gorgon?") while I was trying to facilitate peace in the instance so we all could do some high level gameplay instead of bitching at each other. In his defense i am readily view-able on youtube, but it was just a weird thing for him to do when were just having an argument over conduct in an alpha test bed.

If he ever turns around Ill forgive him, no hesitation, but till then I wanna burn his fleet to ashes.

Heres a meme :) good flying everyone o7

Attachments

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
C
Hey TEST, you may know me from Discord, the Verse itself or the screenshots on page one. :smile:

Holy fuck VA is a scumbag. Everything is true. I can usually shrug off greifers and online 'COD-esque' dickery but MAN hes something special I tell ya. For the record: tried to reason with him and say "dude chill and lets play space games together" etc but he chose personal attacks and dispatching of cronies as his gameplay style lol he even took a moment to ALT-TAB to look me up online like a creep (to quote "Your the guy in the starfleet uniform right Gorgon?") while I was trying to facilitate peace in the instance so we all could do some high level gameplay instead of bitching at each other. In his defense i am readily view-able on youtube, but it was just a weird thing for him to do when were just having an argument over conduct in an alpha test bed.

If he ever turns around Ill forgive him, no hesitation, but till then I wanna burn his fleet to ashes.

Heres a meme :slight_smile: good flying everyone o7
Canada!! Yay. I also happen to be from the Great White North. Glad you walked away from that hoser. Cheers mate.

GorgonTheDestroyer

Grand Admiral
Jun 28, 2017
RSI Handle
GorgonTheDestroyer
Hey TEST, you may know me from Discord, the Verse itself or the screenshots on page one. :smile:

Heres a meme :slight_smile: good flying everyone o7
Couldnt keep his stick on the ice, eh....

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
Why can't we all just learn to get along?

Oh, yeah, the pad-camping unfair advantage all-seeing-eye thing...

Problem (for him) is 3.0 is on the way. If/when they change the code to kill his all-seeing exploit and bring in Auto-turrets over Grim-Hex before he quits these anti-social tactics, he will loose his advantages and loose the chance to atone for his sins.

He stops now, maybe he'll get away with it. He continues until the abilities are taken away from him, he will have a pointless existence once he no longer has the upper hand...

As Montoya says, we just gotta wait. The next patch will be the end of VA without us having to lift a finger.

Forgot your password?