VirtualAce (Now N_forcer from Aerospace Alliance) Exploiting / Lag Switching Drama Queen

Bluetek

Vice Admiral
Jul 19, 2017
RSI Handle
Bluetek
Aerospace Alliance threatens to report me to CIG for claims of me speaking to one of their members , Gelreth. Virtual Ace lost his account because of his harassment and/or cheating. EDIT-So in other words that means he will report everything to CIG that they don't care about.

FINAL WARNING: Talking to Aerospace Alliance members can get you BANNED BY CIG!
Really.PNG

EDIT-
Response.PNG

Last edited:

CrudeSasquatch

Space Marshal
Jan 1, 2016
RSI Handle
CrudeSasquatch
VirtualMontoya ?????????? what ARE you saying?
The great hairless one wouldn't betray us! Nooooooooo!

/FanFicTheory/ Montoya knew we were bored and that 3.0 was being delayed because he is actually ChrisRoberts and BryanChambers and BenLesnic, so he created VirtuallyNonsense to distract us /EndAbsurdity/

Montoya

Administrator
Staff member
Oct 31, 2013
RSI Handle
Montoya
Aerospace Alliance threatens to report me to CIG for claims of me speaking to one of their members , Gelreth. Virtual Ace lost his account because of his harassment and/or cheating. EDIT-So in other words that means he will report everything to CIG that they don't care about.

View attachment 7184

EDIT-View attachment 7188

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
"Final Warning"

Is that supposed to sound threatening or something? =)

Translation -- If you don't stop spreading the truth, to my members I have completely duped, I'll tattle on you!
I see VirtualAce is still copying things people have said to him. "Final Warning" is likely word for word what CIG said.

The very most annoying thing VA could have done that would have riled his perceived community of "trolls" was go quiet. The fact he is carrying on is like Manna from Heaven.

Thanks, Ace! I nearly had nothing to do!

Soundwave-SW

Admiral
Oct 31, 2016
RSI Handle
Soundwave-SW

View attachment 7184

EDIT-View attachment 7188

CIG staff take a dim view on those who threaten other user with claims of "sending CIG after them."

Report it to CIG.

Forgot your password?