VirtualAce (Now N_forcer from Aerospace Alliance) Exploiting / Lag Switching Drama Queen

maynard

Space Marshal
May 20, 2014
RSI Handle
mgk
Wonder how many other orgs have hate threads on this ass hat in thier forums. At this rate when this game goes live they are gonna be on the run from everyone.
we can probably count the orgs that have active forums on one hand

how many of those are dysfunctional, drama-addicted mobs like TEST?

Pixelpusher

Admiral
Sep 23, 2016
RSI Handle
Pixelpusher
Apparently I became mortal enemies with VirtualAce some time ago, probably for making fun of his threats in chat to add people to his KoS list. At the time I simply went about my life and forgot all about the encounter, which is the appropriate response.

However after recently returning from a 6 month break, I ran into his stooge ScaredPotato a few weeks ago when he attacked me as I was taking some new players on a starfarer tour of grim hex. I was able to quantum jump away but noticed he would pop up from time to time and engage me.

Rather than give him the satisfaction, I would always just leave the area and not even acknowledge the attack in chat. At some point he says something in chat to me like: "Pixelpusher, aren't you on VirtualAce's enemy list?" The name sounded vaguely familiar but I told ScaredPotato I didn't have any idea who that was. He didn't seem to believe me but I ignored him and continued about my business.

Last week N_Forcer noticed me in chat and asked a similar question about if I was aware I was on VirtualAce's list. Again I told him I had no idea who VA was and again he and ScaredPotato seemed annoyed and unconvinced. Then another night recently a player named QUANTUM-RIFT strangely asked me why I was always on the sever with this player (cant remember name) I had just met and multi-crewed with that day. The player said he was new and we had just met. Quantum replied "Mmmmmhmmmmm". He then asked us what country we were in and we both said US, and again in disbelief he replies "suuure" then left. I found the thread here about all the recent VA / AA drama and cheating and a lot of my experiences in game as of late began to make sense.

To wrap things up, this weekend I saw someone I think was in AA (cant remember the name though) making challenges for people to come take them on and being generally obnoxious is chat. I made an SNL reference to hans and frans to point out how silly they sounded and continued to ignore them. Then last night I received this message from Cloud Imporium:

Hello, PixelPusher.

This is a notification from RSI’s Moderation Team for Star Citizen.

We are contacting you concerning a report made against your conduct while playing the game and after further investigation, we have verified the complaint reported.

While I am confident it was not meant literally, making real life threats of finding people and harming them is not tolorated within our community, and any future infractions may result in more severe action being taken.

We kindly ask that you please avoid repeating this in future, as doing so may warrant further action being taken against your RSI Account, which we would ideally prefer to avoid as I am sure you do as well.

You can review our Policies and Rules, here:
https://robertsspaceindustries.com/...ad/website-rules-moderator-responsibilities-2

I hope this helps clarify, see you in the ‘Verse.

Many thanks.

Kraiklyn -
Player Relations | Lead Moderator
Roberts Space Industries
I asked If I could see the chat log in question and he replied with:

Transcript log as follows:

[LOCAL] Pixelpusher: we will come to your house and beat your flabby butt.
[LOCAL] Pixelpusher: I don't think you get it, im making fun of the tough guy act.
[LOCAL] Pixelpusher: ah, well we will go over comedy later

As I said initially, I am sure it was not literal, but please understand our position when such threats are made, in joking or not.

No action has been taken on your account at this stage, and this has only been a warning so far. My advice here is to simply disengage from any arguement flaring up, and takea screenshot or video of the incident. Report it to me via a support ticket, or a member of the moderation team, and we will further investigate and ensure the appropriate action is taken.

Avoid implicating yourself into the incident, and this way you will stay in the clear.
The problem here is that this transcript is missing the one single line above it that shows that I am quoting Dana Carvey's tough guy character Hanz from Saturday Night Live. The full transcript was something like this:

[LOCAL] Pixelpusher: You guys sounds like the Hanz and Franz characters from SNL:
[LOCAL] Pixelpusher: we will come to your house and beat your flabby butt.

[LOCAL] Him: Well why don't you come to Kareah and take us on tough guy?

[LOCAL] Pixelpusher: I don't think you get it, im making fun of the tough guy act.
[LOCAL] Pixelpusher: ah, well we will go over comedy later
I don't want to jump to conclusions but it seems like this is one of VA's stooges or one of his alts intentionally taking my words out of context and reporting me. I was not shown any screenshots from the mod, but I imagine all the moderator looked at was a selectively cropped photo, based on the fact that only those lines are listed in the transcript. I explained this to the mod and he replied:

I understand, but also appreciate that not everyone will interpret it the same way. While I can certianly see the context, I am sure you imagine how someone not tracking the entire conversation may see it differently.

Hence why no action has been taken on the account, other than a warning.

In either case, it is all said and done, and this matter appears to be concluded.
I just want to make people aware of the possible methods these trolls are using to harass players. I know its just a warning, but it points out a flaw in the investigation process (if there is any) for the player complaints and might be used again to cause myself or some other player more severe damage. While I can't be certain if the report was from VA or his guys, the timing seems suspect, and the player obviously took the words out of context intentionally when making their report, probably with a cropped photo or screenshot where the first line had been clipped by the top of the chat window.

Takeiteasy

Admiral
May 21, 2017
RSI Handle
Takeiteasy
Wow Pixelpusher I never realised VirtualAcne and his cronies were so .... what's the word that means they don't care about anyone else as long as their own shallow objections are fulfilled and to hell with what happens to others they are essentially playing a game with.

Pixelpusher you surely have grounds to report them for harassment and they honestly deserve it.

I am bad with words but there is one out there that describes this kind of act, I can use a few words and they have the same effect but I like one word .... erm... explanations. (That was hard btw)

Montoya

Administrator
Staff member
Oct 31, 2013
RSI Handle
Montoya
OMG this is so good!

Are you saying that there is a guy named ScaredPotato that actually flies around in the game and looks up names on a list that was given to him by Virtual Ace?

You gotta be kidding me!

LOL

To address the bigger concern here, you need to understand that to Virtual Ass and the 4-5 koolaid drinkers that follow him, this is something deeply personal. They feel the entire community is against them due to manipulation or fairy magic.

Your post above is a good reason why I already asked that everybody simply ignore the guy, he will dig his own grave, again.

His org will implode without us having to lift a finger.

Soundwave-SW

Admiral
Oct 31, 2016
RSI Handle
Soundwave-SW
Last edited:

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
Apparently I became mortal enemies with VirtualAce some time ago, probably for making fun of his threats in chat to add people to his KoS list. At the time I simply went about my life and forgot all about the encounter, which is the appropriate response.

However after recently returning from a 6 month break, I ran into his stooge ScaredPotato a few weeks ago when he attacked me as I was taking some new players on a starfarer tour of grim hex. I was able to quantum jump away but noticed he would pop up from time to time and engage me.

Rather than give him the satisfaction, I would always just leave the area and not even acknowledge the attack in chat. At some point he says something in chat to me like: "Pixelpusher, aren't you on VirtualAce's enemy list?" The name sounded vaguely familiar but I told ScaredPotato I didn't have any idea who that was. He didn't seem to believe me but I ignored him and continued about my business.

Last week N_Forcer noticed me in chat and asked a similar question about if I was aware I was on VirtualAce's list. Again I told him I had no idea who VA was and again he and ScaredPotato seemed annoyed and unconvinced. Then another night recently a player named QUANTUM-RIFT strangely asked me why I was always on the sever with this player (cant remember name) I had just met and multi-crewed with that day. The player said he was new and we had just met. Quantum replied "Mmmmmhmmmmm". He then asked us what country we were in and we both said US, and again in disbelief he replies "suuure" then left. I found the thread here about all the recent VA / AA drama and cheating and a lot of my experiences in game as of late began to make sense.

To wrap things up, this weekend I saw someone I think was in AA (cant remember the name though) making challenges for people to come take them on and being generally obnoxious is chat. I made an SNL reference to hans and frans to point out how silly they sounded and continued to ignore them. Then last night I received this message from Cloud Imporium:

I asked If I could see the chat log in question and he replied with:

The problem here is that this transcript is missing the one single line above it that shows that I am quoting Dana Carvey's tough guy character Hanz from Saturday Night Live. The full transcript was something like this:

I don't want to jump to conclusions but it seems like this is one of VA's stooges or one of his alts intentionally taking my words out of context and reporting me. I was not shown any screenshots from the mod, but I imagine all the moderator looked at was a selectively cropped photo, based on the fact that only those lines are listed in the transcript. I explained this to the mod and he replied:

I just want to make people aware of the possible methods these trolls are using to harass players. I know its just a warning, but it points out a flaw in the investigation process (if there is any) for the player complaints and might be used again to cause myself or some other player more severe damage. While I can't be certain if the report was from VA or his guys, the timing seems suspect, and the player obviously took the words out of context intentionally when making their report, probably with a cropped photo or screenshot where the first line had been clipped by the top of the chat window.
Wow VA/NF really goes to town with the copying what others have said to him, doesn't he? My presumption is that VA probably had exactly this warning from CIG and drops it on anyone he can now, using the mods as his own personal bulldogs. Saturday Night Live is not broadcast in every country so a Mod team made of international people who may not get the reference, however in this instance it was pretty clear when you had to explain what the reference was about in the chat-log...

Here is the conversation I witnessed last night between N_Forcer (VirtualAce) and other AA members:

Nice to see he is slowly drip-feeding CIG all they need to know in their logs to ban his ass fully when the game goes to Beta. He might as well be a bond villain giving a monologue before stepping out of the torture chamber to go do something other than watch Bond finally die.

So he has 6 accounts, at least two of which Mining and Cargo he intends to use to infiltrate with... So here is my educated guess: He is already a member of Test... Perhaps he is posting daily, at least weekly... Maybe a member of RockRaiders or Logistics, maybe not. He is definitely hiding under a different format of name (missing the hyphen he likes so much in virtual-ass / nob-forcer / possibly Quantum-Rift but unvarified) if not he is very stupid, and probably a different gender because he knows how TEST is full of top-notch gentlemen who would throw their cloak over a puddle for a good lady. Now this is not to go on a witch hunt we know TEST is choc full of SPAIs anyway and we appreciate and are very lucky to have the company of all of our genuinely female members, but if I were VA/NF/(QR?) I'd do it that way, because i'm that much of a bumhole... that or it is CIGs Community Engagement Office up to their old tricks again. Either way those who run the forum and know how it works will be aware and will be watching.

As for the what happened to the VF account, it doesn't matter. That's a smoke screen, the longer we talk to him about it the better for VA/NF/(QR?). You think he'd tell you even if you guessed right? Dream on. We could have got the correct answer in the first try but the more time we waste on caring about that is the more time VF/NF/(QR?) has focusing on what they are actually up to, uncontested. Thats why they are always laughing when we talk to them about it. Oh you got it right? He'll never tell.

Talking of VA/NF/(QR?) this guy/girl is getting way too many names to keep track of. Can we agree on a single name to refer to them as? I vote for "Cindy" as thats a pretty distinct name we can't confuse with anyone else.

Last edited:

Soundwave-SW

Admiral
Oct 31, 2016
RSI Handle
Soundwave-SW
Wow VA/NF really goes to town with the copying what others have said to him, doesn't he? My presumption is that VA probably had exactly this warning from CIG and drops it on anyone he can now, using the mods as his own personal bulldogs. Saturday Night Live is not broadcast in every country so a Mod team made of international people who may not get the reference, however in this instance it was pretty clear when you had to explain what the reference was about in the chat-log...

Nice to see he is slowly drip-feeding CIG all they need to know in their logs to ban his ass fully when the game goes to Beta. He might as well be a bond villain giving a monologue before stepping out of the torture chamber to go do something other than watch Bond finally die.

So he has 6 accounts, at least two of which Mining and Cargo he intends to use to infiltrate with... So here is my educated guess: He is already a member of Test... Perhaps he is posting daily, at least weekly... Maybe a member of RockRaiders or Logistics, maybe not. He is definitely hiding under a different format of name (missing the hyphen he likes so much in virtual-ass / nob-forcer / possibly Quantum-Rift but unvarified) and probably a different gender because he knows how TEST is full of top-notch gentlemen who would throw their cloak over a puddle for a good lady. Now this is not to go on a witch hunt we know TEST is choc full of SPAIs anywat and we appreciate and are very lucky to have the company of all of our female members, but if I were VA/NF/(QR?) I'd do it that way, because i'm that much of a bumhole... Either that or it is CIGs Community Engagement Office up to their old tricks again.

As for the what happened to the VF account, it doesn't matter. That's a smoke screen, the longer we talk to him about it the better for VA/NF/(QR?). You think he'd tell you even if you guessed right? Dream on. We could have got the correct answer in the first try but the more time we waste on caring about that is the more time VF/NF/(QR?) has focusing on what they are actually up to, uncontested.

Talking of VA/NF/(QR?) this guy/girl is getting way too many names to keep track of. Can we agree on a single name to refer to them as? I vote for "Cindy" as thats a pretty distinct name we can't confuse with anyone else.

All you need to do with VA is keep him talking :) Nothing more, let nature take its course.

Heinlein

Commander
May 28, 2017
RSI Handle
RoadTrip
Here is the conversation I witnessed last night between N_Forcer (VirtualAce) and other AA members:

Thank you so much for sharing this. I have suspected he was doing this all along but here is proof of exactly how big of a hypocritical douche bag he really is.

He goes under the guise of a "White Knight" "Non-Pirate" organization. Yet he is the biggest pirate and troll in the PU during alpha. He literally stirs up shit in every single instance he enters and then him and his band of 7 blame all conflict on someone else.

The only thing worse than NobForcer are his followers who blindly go along with his idiocy.

Are they all so unintelligent that they really think this is gonna work out in some positive fashion when the game is live?

Truly the most amazing cult following I have ever seen . . .

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
Truly the most amazing cult following I have ever seen . . .
Now hang on, thats giving VA/NF/(QR?'s) too much credit, I think that must go to Montoya...

VA/NF/(QR?'s) is the 3rd most amazing cult following we've ever seen, it is 3rd because Montoyas is so amazing it takes 2nd place too.

EDIT - actually it's 4th, ADI make their members get a certificate before they can play. Thats 3rd.

Last edited:

Zenubi

Grand Admiral
May 26, 2017
RSI Handle
Zenubi
Thoughts:
At some point we will get 3.
We get 3 moons that will takes ages to scan even from orbit. We get more things between these moons to play in or die from. That is maybe a 1000% increase in our "map".
Even if by some miracle we get double the people in each instance we will still be very spread out.

So:

Unless either "we" or they go hunting we are much less likely to have the random encounters we do now.
There will be MANY new and returning players too so many more instances will be spun up. My point is that space being big and 1000's more people on all the time will make pursuing this righteous fight a whole lot more difficult. It may just fade away like a bad smell. (Best Option IMO)

Or:
People and orgs will just develop the structure and tactics to continue as usual. (Useless Woe)

Last edited:
Forgot your password?