VirtualAce (Now N_forcer from Aerospace Alliance) Exploiting / Lag Switching Drama Queen

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
Right now VirtualAce and his band of goons are intentionally trying to crash servers by spawning lots of big ships like starfarers.

I mean its like all they want to do is ruin everyone else's experiences.
Dicks. And idiots, TEST has had LOOOOADS of Starfarers in a single instance and we did fine.

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
But someone could've said that TESTies are trying to crash servers by spawning lots of Starfarers ... cruel world
The difference was we flew ours away in a badass convoy and played the game.

When the Reclaimer is active, I don't doubt any abandoned ship will be nommed up before you can blink. Also with Persistence comes risk. Oh, AerospaceAlliance spawned all of their Orgs starfarers in an attempt to crash the server... Now there are a tonne of free Starfairers some idiots left laying around just waiting to be taken when the server stabilises and comes back online if the attempt is successful... AA would come back to their ships only to find a load of empty TEST coloured Auroras drifting around.

If I 'Liberated' a ship being used for a servercrash attempt I'd name it the "Turncoat".

Last edited:

Bruce

Grand Admiral
May 23, 2017
RSI Handle
ABAP
The difference was we flew ours away in a badass convoy and played the game.
I don't know what they were trying to achieve, but the small amount of common sence I have tells me that in a game that runs on virtual cloud servers that tend to reboot every few hours anyway and are really good in it - nobody will try to do any in-game activity in an attempt to crash one of many (so that it reboots a few minutes earlier) .. and when someone tries to convince me that such thing was done my common sence (and optimistic faith in mankind) feels offended :D .. nothing more :)

Forgot your password?