VirtualAce (Now N_forcer from Aerospace Alliance) Exploiting / Lag Switching Drama Queen

chrizz

Digital Janitor
Staff member
Officer
Jan 22, 2014
RSI Handle
chrizz
mmmmm..... nothing like a cup of Coffee and this thing ...... like waking up to things and stuff ... :grin:
i know right?

woke up, made a coffee, sat down, read the thread

perfect morning, better than reading the news

SweetDee

Vice Admiral
Jan 7, 2017
RSI Handle
SweetDee
This kid needs to get out more. Lordy lordy lord.

And why insult Noobifier? What gains to be claimed? He's a standup guy and has a very good lineup of Youtube videos.

Some people are already super serial on a game in alpha? Fuck we're doomed.

marcsand2

Space Marshal
Staff member
Officer
Donor
Mar 15, 2016
RSI Handle
marcsand2
For me, the most exiting part of this was talking with people with whom I fought literally the day before. There wasn't any tensions between us, and they listened with interest to Mr_UrChin with his Russian accent. So, for me it was the best part of this Holy War movement - to meet a lot of new friends and a great pilots, who I knew from battlefield. Actually I am kind of thankful to Virtuale Ace for this, if not him and his crazy and arrogant attitude towards players, maybe I would still be fighting with people who now are my friends, people I now respect, and who are fighting next to me against the common enemy - VirtualAce and his closest servant-fighters. I am not talking about all AA.
Yeah, I know, sorry all, I intended to include this very positive point which VirtualAce accomplished in the initiating post, but @Mr_UrChin is way better with words than I am. Thank you very much @Mr_UrChin for pointing out the best very thing, VirtualAce ever did in this amazing Alpha TESTing game.

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
... like waking up to things and stuff ...
My soon to be wife and I have a rapport going on:

One of us will say "ooh look, stuff and things!" and the other will say "Ahhh, and things and stuff!"

This is why I know she is The Onetm

TheNOOBIFIER1337

Commander
May 27, 2017
RSI Handle
TheNOOBIFIER
Hello Test Sqn, I am here to set the record straight about this situation that is easy to deal with.

The Screen Captures are there for you in the original post.

I recruited Nomad to Enemy Contact after a prospect/probation period, a check out flight and about 20 minutes discussing what he wanted out of the org. This is done, like many other orgs, to ensure we find like minded members who are right for the rest of the team.

Shortly after I got a confusing PM from Virtual Ace. As I told him, I reserve judgment of my opinion of my members. I explained that I thought he was a great member and brother. I went on to research a bit and found nothing worthy of kicking my new member. I examined the screen captures and then asked Nomad about it. He informed me that Virtual Ace was a naughty boy and had generated a following of citizens who had been trolled, berated or verbally assaulted in game. The reply I receive from that was a pathetic attempt at a tongue lashing. "Cole's Notes": He was disappointed in my leadership, he insinuated that I was unable to read, then he told me that my new member and I deserved each other as we are both obviously the scum of the earth. After that he threatened to send whatever screen captures he had collected of our conversation to CIG as proof of my guilt and hostility towards him.

I informed him that I am not directly accountable for an adult citizens actions, and I redirected his attention on dealing with Nomad directly.

We spoke verbally in Enemy Contact Discord. I started out by saying that it's just a video game and compared to my day to day work, it seemed like a waste of effort to worry about. He informed me that I was not deserving of my org and that I was a bad leader. I said that I would ask Nomad to adopt a leave alone until provoked stance (which was an olive branch) and he left happy.

The next day after speaking with Montoya and after being informed of the full scope of the situation from other citizens who were members of Virtual Aces Org, I replied to him in a PM.

Point form, but it is there in the original post..

I'm getting information contrary to his PM.
He is the instigator of most of the issues, Pad Camping and Trolling.
The community holds him in poor regard.
I told him that I believe he is actually the Bad guy and to not contact me again.

I was told that I was nothing, that I should grow up, that I am avoiding responsibility, that I am a joke, my military career is a joke, that I am a bad leader, that he has put my org on a KOS list and that he will pass it to his allies to do the same. He went on to say that I was a random Citizen and I belong to a small insignificant org full of immature trolls. He accused me of lying and lacking a backbone to make decisions for myself.

I replied simply “Self Righteous and Delusional” which was my professions assessment of him as a whole

He informed me I was a drama queen and that he was too busy running his org to continue talking.

I thought, "finally, this guy will fuck off for good".

Nope, apparently his trail of shit has led me here.

I discussed you, “Virtual Ace” with a family member who I enjoy discussing situations like him. She is a developmental psychiatrist who holds 2 masters. After our conversation, she said simply. “I would love to take a crack at him, I could probably publish a paper on him”

Further, I imagine if the 400 or your members found out specifically how you behave, they would leave.

I will also say, that you have yourself to blame for your personal gaming experience, I believe that you will be hunted and killed from now, until you stop playing.

I will end with a final note. Virtual Ace, you said that in your own opinion, I was the poorest leader you have ever seen. But you see, I refuse you as a subject matter expert and you opinion of me.

Here is some irony for you. My ACTUAL current job in the military is “Senior Leadership Instructor”. It is my daily task to mentor, instruct and lead Sergeants and Warrant Officers become better leaders. I am good at my job, and I am respected by my peers. My subordinates work knowing I got their best interests and that I can be trusted.

I offer you “Virtual Ace” my unlimited time, I want to help you overcome your obvious personal issues. Contact me when you are ready to deal with them and I will help you. We can discuss a wide range of topics from interpersonal skills to advanced leadership and team management.

That is all. (I hope you remain quiet)

kancer_kowboy

Commander
Mar 6, 2017
RSI Handle
AA Victim
Sorry for this wall of text but writing isn't my thing . . . This is mainly for current members of Aerospace Alliance who get lucky enough to find this thread and get away from that Psychopath

My welcome to Star Citizen (I'm writing this for those in AA that are concerned with their situation)

Found out about the game in a doctors office. The magazine had Mark Hamill and John Rys Davies on the cover just like Wing Commander on my 3DO. I came into SC extremely excited and was addicted after my first successful trip into the PU. Then came Arena Commander and I was hooked for life. One day in PU I was stuck with crime stat and by myself and having issues clearing it at Kareah. None other than Virtual Ace came to my rescue and invited me to his “EXCLUSIVE NON-PIRATE NON-TROLL” organization.

At face value they appeared as great people and very professional. AA had lots of big dollar backers and a complex system in place from its previous founders, many of which have moved on due to VirtualAce's toxic personality during competition; more on this later. A routine day would have 10 to 20 players online playing in the PU and AC. Most of their time was VirtualAce pressuring people to hang out at SPK and run “operations” in the same instance. The problem with this is that the servers are limited to 24 players and once you get 8 or 10 guys together in a server there really isn't any competition. At first I just stuck to Arena Commander as that seems to still be the best place for competitive play until server loads are expanded.

Mr. Ace would constantly come in with stories about how this org or that org had wronged him or one of the org members somehow and one began to notice he seemed to be taking competition in the PU very personal. I finally had some skills several months in and was participating in the “org battles”. This again was pretty boring most of the time. It was generally AA with vastly superior numbers and superior ships fighting against randoms in starter packs or minimalist ships. Very boring stuff against our guys working as a team. At first I just figured these players in AA had never experienced any real competition in life and no harm appeared to be happening.

During one several week stretch a member from UINS and on another occasion someone from WHP had made a clever remark to VirtualAce in local chat. Purely harmless trash talk but VA took it very personal and began exaggerating claims and getting very agitated. It took me another month or so to see past his exaggerations of these other org's “crimes”. What is really going on here is VirtualAce has very little self confidence and is the poorest sport I have ever encountered in 45 years of competitive play in live or virtual gaming. Also if you pay close attention to his past transgressions he absolutely has to have the last word. If he gets the last word, no matter the outcome on the battlefield, he claims victory. I've embarrassingly watched this play out more times than I should have, so sad . . .

About 4 or 5 months along I had some skills finally, I'm among the leaders in most of the AC leader boards, I can handle about anyone in the PU now in 1v1 and am at least difficult to bring down unless I get too aggressive. I finally make it into their squad of aces in Aerospace Alliance the Strike Ops team. During one of these org battles against WHP, which demoralized him and our org with a beat down at Kareah, I said “Good Fight” after our defeat. This is where Virtual Ace drug me into a private Discord voice channel and berated me for a good 20 minutes for “not having his back.” and “making him look bad”. The entire fight he had insulted our opponents mothers, kept making personal verbal attacks against them, reminded me of elementary school and junior high. Told me I wasn't a team player because I said “Good Fight” after a well fought defeat.

At this point I'm close to a thousand dollars into the game and start paying close attention to what the hell is going on here. Over the next several months I start to see patterns. If players he recruits become good enough pilots to challenge him skill wise or if they spend much time in Arena Commander, he starts to look for reasons to get rid of them. The second you have any differing opinion to his tiny perspective of what the game should be, he not only kicks these people but he lies about them and puts them on his Kill On Sight list. There are literally dozens of players I watched this happen to.

Meanwhile this being an exclusive organization. That doesn't allow its players to be affiliated with any other orgs or players out side of it starts to make sense. He is gathering players that know little about the game and basically shielding them from all the greatness that this game is in many other orgs I have since seen first hand. The reason I think he does this is for control of his guys. Many of them still believe he is a “good” guy. Based on his lies and exaggerations of other orgs he seems to be on the defensive. They have a very small active player base as well but AA members (like I once did) have no other perspective to compare themselves to other orgs. Now this is the genius of VA, the cult leader. So while not being able to see common sense he is brilliant in his methods of controlling others. I would say he rivals Joseph Goebbels to some degree in this capacity.

Now at this point I know I'm not staying here but hell also I feel I can't leave. I feel trapped. If I leave he is going to lie about me like he did countless others and in my mind at that time he had a huge org that was going to KOS me for life. Imagine yourself in this position. At this point im about a 2 thousand dollar backer and feel like I'm trapped in a cult with a psychopath who griefs people for testing the current alpha game mechanics. Remember it is impossible to “Pirate” anything yet we are still in 2.6.2 build. There isn't even a way to exchange goods or services yet. However I'm listening to this lunatic talk about Pirates, Trolls and Troll Pirates attacking him or the organization on a hourly basis by now he has made close to a dozen orgs our enemies. Now I have AA tag on my back and these other organizations are seeing me helping these assholes I'm allied with.

How do you get out of this trap? Finally started seeing other members struggling with the same issues. 3.0 is long way off and here is VirtualAce getting every org we encounter as Life Long Rivals. There is no way this possibly ends well is there? After I watched the 30th or 40th member kicked for entertaining the idea of actually being allowed to play all the content in “Alpha build”, I had enough and was planing my escape along with another member.

Thanks SO MUCH to Mr_Urchin for creating Holy War and beating this psychopath back into the shadows. Thank you TEST Squadron and many other orgs who are open and willing to rationally “Test” The alpha phases of these primitive game mechanics without taking every action personal and vilifying people for harmlessly playing in the PU. I only hope the majority of VirtulAce's 400 members can see there is more to this game than that psychopath, VirtualAce. If you guys happen to stumble upon this get out and get out fast. You guys have no IDEA what is going to happen to AA when this game goes live. Get out while you still can and get that big TARGET off your back. Don't worry the majority of the active Verse is now up to speed on what VirtualAce is and no one will hold it against you for falling into that trap! I would argue more than half of the current active player base now knows what VirtualAce is and by association what Aerospace Alliance is.

Best of wishes to the poor souls trapped in that nightmare. Feeling sorry for those who can't see through the deception. Yes VA will tell you all sorts of horror stories from other orgs. Now that I have a fresh set of eyes, he is the one that has been stirring up all the turmoil through his gigantic EGO and insecurity issues, along with some help from his troll bot ScaredPotato. Just ask yourself have you EVER heard him congratulate anyone or any orgainzation who kicked his ass in a dogfight? Is he still to this day saying He/AA has never lost a battle? Is he still calling people PIRATES for testing alpha test mechanics? Have you ever heard ScaredPotato's voice?

Its not too late to escape . . .

CosmicTrader

Space Marshal
Officer
Donor
Oct 30, 2015
RSI Handle
CosmicTrader
Im not sure I see the problem here.

I get told I am the worst leader every single day by TEST members.

In fact, as I wake up, I have a bunch of PMs telling how I suck.

I always thought this was normal!
You mean it isn't?
I thought that was what made you so GLORIOUS. You sucked worse than us.
:laughing:

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
I offer you “Virtual Ace” my unlimited time, I want to help you overcome your obvious personal issues. Contact me when you are ready to deal with them and I will help you. We can discuss a wide range of topics from interpersonal skills to advanced leadership and team management.
That's an awesome offer - I bet you would not be able to pay a years wage for even five days (one working week) of that kind of one on one tutoring.

Zenubi

Grand Admiral
May 26, 2017
RSI Handle
Zenubi
Well, to help Noobifiers psychiatrist friend help VA with his personality problem I add this snippet received in response to my earlier post here.
(It's for his own good).

I was going to reply but this sums up my attitude now.

well - maybe one more post but that's it - i have enough posts now.

Forgot your password?