VirtualAss threatens Montoya and all 13,000 members of TEST!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thugari

Space Marshal
Mar 11, 2016
RSI Handle
Thugari
In all fairness though, didn't we all have to sign a disclaimer confirming we were all slightly crazy? So technically, he might be the only "normal" one. But hey, that's his loss

As the saying goes: Who's the bigger idiot. The idiot's enjoying the game or the idiot wanting to spam them and bad mouth our Corporately Efficient Glorious Leader?

I seek leave from his worships to eat my banana now.
Test is the new normal

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
And thank you @Blind Owl for liking this post
Wow, you're like, omniscient or something. You knew I was going to like that post BEFORE I even liked it. My mind is like, blown man!
uoP/9k=

Kisses and hugs all round!
I've been offering him this for weeks. He's not listening. And I have so much love to give.:black_heart::yellow_heart::black_heart:

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
*Reports montoya to the web admins*.
Response: "Why did you report me to myself?"
Me: "You what?"
Response: "You reported me, i'm the admin."
Me: "AA are teh enemeh your majesty"
Response: "Not at the weekend".
Me: "Oh.. okay then :slight_smile: "
As a pacifist I can fully get behind this concept.

Postponing the dispatch of War Rocket Ajax to bring back his body until Monday.

That confirms it!! Stevetank MUST be psycho!
Or Psychic... Or both... I mean, he's still regularly posting on Spectrum...

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
Pick a number between 2 and 4. Go ahead, I'll wait.

Was it π? I knew it was.
ヾ(⌐■_■)ノ♪
My god....
It's scary how good you are.

Also, the lack of love coming directly to me from VirtualAss has me feeling a little left out. I mean, I'm kinda a big deal. Just ask me, I'll tell you all about it. I'm awesome.

Heinlein

Commander
May 28, 2017
RSI Handle
RoadTrip
What I find most troublesome is when 3.0 gets here they have Eckhart missions and someone has to also test the GOD FORBIDDEN EVIL RUTO MISSIONS. Oh my God!!! Gonna need a task force when testing those as VirtualAss will call you a Pirate and a Troll and try to pad camp you for helping test the game mechanics in Alpha =)

He trusts all the "Pirates" to test those missions honestly and with objectivity and no biases. I have no plans of being a "Pirate" when game goes live but someone has to do the dirty work now . . . VA definitely isn't gonna help with any of that, matter of fact he tries to impede that side of the game development. Something I tried for months to explain to him while I was there. "YOU CAN"T BE A PIRATE IN ALPHA, You BONEHEAD" We need to test ALL the mechanics to make sure not only they work properly but there are no exploits on any "side".

This right here is the crux of the problem trying to engage his "belief system". I don't know what happened to him as a child but it must have been traumatic.

Of course It would appear he is just jealous and envious of those who are good enough to test the "outlaw" side of the game, because that does require some skill beyond pad camping and torpedo launching.

Maybe he will finally grow up and get a clue . . .

Make your wagers now . . .

I said this till I was blue in the face don't know why I keep hoping he will finally figure it out.

This time for sure!

View: https://youtu.be/pc4IFIXcDcs

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
This is delicious. Jokes on him though, I don't know how to read PMs.
Ah...

*Runs to spectrum*

Jesus, I have no idea where they'd be either. I just assumed you'd be alerted in the "Notifications" thing...

*Looks around, settings, bookmarks, no sign of a PM system anywhere*

Perhaps I got sent one but I don't have any PM inbox...I mean, it is Spectrum.

Can someone kindly send me a PM on Spectrum and let me know they have on here so I can try and find it?

Mr_UrChin

Commander
Oct 1, 2016
RSI Handle
Mr_UrChin
Montoya, you are building the greatest organization in this game and your success( 13+ K members) based on enthusiasm, respect, experience and fairness.

VirtualAss also trying to build org, but everything what he is doing based on lies, manipulations, insults, dirty game - pad camping and cheating. He is the the dictator in his org, one word against him and player is out. Even old players who build this org from beginning were kicked when were disagree

As far as I know it is 33 Aerospace Alliance members left or kicked in last 30 days .

I want to advise to Aerospace Alliance members who may read this post - please think, why do you need to have all these problems because of VirtualAss's drama. You will be the hostages of his ambitions. Do you really need all this drama and troubles?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Forgot your password?