Votes: 27 49.1%

• Total voters

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
All these anti-piracy good-guy orgs will all become evil, each and every one.

When they turn, who will be left to defend the galaxy?

TEST Squadron!
This has already happened, just look at Aerospace Alliance.

Bambooza

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 25, 2017
RSI Handle
MrBambooza
I would say that TEST Squadron is more like the rebels who want to build our own version of the Death Star, but ours would shoot massive streams of beer at opposing targets in hopes that by intoxicating an entire planet all at once can help bring about the greatest parties across the Verse wherever we go.
Death by drowning in beer.

Vavrik

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2017
RSI Handle
Vavrik
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oHoQHiaAj04

The problem with Noobifier's logic though, is that Aurora is being flown in a very very straight line... Unless it was a passed out Testie, but then it would have been simply an unfortunate accident. Also, video analysis shows that Boredgamer's ship very clearly begins to blow up some few frames BEFORE the Aurora shared it's space.

Last edited:

Takeiteasy

Admiral
May 21, 2017
RSI Handle
Takeiteasy
I never really liked that kind of drawn out, obvious and "taking the mick" humour. Maybe it's just me, however David Mitchell on panel shows is hilarious, he can have a rant about something seconds after someone mentions a subject and have you in stitches about the irony about said subject. He is a comedy genius in that regard.

Xist

Staff member
Officer
Donor
Jan 16, 2016
RSI Handle
Xist
Comparing us to the First Order is short sighted.

The First Order has no vision, and will fall.

We, on the other hand, have blurred vision, and though we may stumble from time to time, we will make the universe a better place! Even if we have to kill those opposed to us in the process.

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oHoQHiaAj04

The problem with Noobifier's logic though, is that Aurora is being flown in a very very straight line... Unless it was a passed out Testie, but then it would have been simply an unfortunate accident. Also, video analysis shows that Boredgamer's ship very clearly begins to blow up some few frames BEFORE the Aurora shared it's space.
Based on speed of the ship in the video, I would say that it was most likely that Bored Gamer accidentally got in the way of some random Aurora pilot as they went to quantum.

Tealwraith

Heresy detector
Donor
May 31, 2017
RSI Handle
Tealwraith
I had planned to run around patching TESTies up while we prosecuted a war of genocide against the foul Vanduul xenos. Then, we could claim their systems as TEST systems and set up idyllic worlds based on the principles of the Hutterites.

However, His Holiness Montoya of TEST, Glorious Leader of the Knights of Aurora and all-around most excellent org leader in the verse, has a vision I have learned to trust blindly and beyond reason, his vision being superior in every way to my own ambitions.

Now if you'll excuse me, my TEST beer mug is getting dry and must be refilled.

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
Fear the Mutant, The Heretic, the Alien.
Between you and your two girlfriends, don't you have all three of those covered? Haha.
2 girlfriends? Oh, so that's what we're calling hands now? Good times. Then I've got a pair of girlfriends as well. That totally explains @Wolfy 's fixation with space kitties though. ;p Cheers & vote for Canadian space kitties!

Forgot your password?