Jan 9, 2016
RSI Handle
Xian-Luc_Picard

Phantomoftruth

Space Marshal
Feb 14, 2016
RSI Handle
PhantomofTruth
@Blind Owl @CrudeSasquatch We might be facing something like what you folks saw. 178,000 acres (about 1/3 of what burned up there, I think) and spreading rapidly toward one of our towns in my area. Today it is hot, dry, and very windy.

http://kimatv.com/news/local/range-12-fire-burning-near-sunnyside-hanford-doubles-in-size-to-175000-acres
Trogdor Burninates Tri-Cities! News as we get it.

Forgot to add, because I was too busy trying to be clever, Be careful!

Last edited:

CrudeSasquatch

Space Marshal
Jan 1, 2016
RSI Handle
CrudeSasquatch
Yeah be safe, and have fun!
After all is said and burned, the insurance companies move in and butt molest everyone. We've been having a grand ol' time down this way.
Also, completely seperate note, there's a guy outside my camp window hiding from security and smoking a lot of weed, and I think it's hilarious because he's coughing so loudly but he keeps pulling his hat down to hide his face, and I'm like "YO TREVOR! NOBODY ELSE IS 6'6" AND WEARING A COWBOY HAT"
I'm totally sober. Look at my impeacable spellingS!

Xian-Luc Picard

Space Marshal
Jan 9, 2016
RSI Handle
Xian-Luc_Picard
After all is said and burned, the insurance companies move in and butt molest everyone. We've been having a grand ol' time down this way.
Also, completely seperate note, there's a guy outside my camp window hiding from security and smoking a lot of weed, and I think it's hilarious because he's coughing so loudly but he keeps pulling his hat down to hide his face, and I'm like "YO TREVOR! NOBODY ELSE IS 6'6" AND WEARING A COWBOY HAT"
Haha... It is legal in Washington. I have smoked on my porch many 'o nights proudly without having to hide it. Canada needs to get with the picture and be the progressive country I know it is.

CrudeSasquatch

Space Marshal
Jan 1, 2016
RSI Handle
CrudeSasquatch
Haha... It is legal in Washington. I have smoked on my porch many 'o nights proudly without having to hide it. Canada needs to get with the picture and be the progressive country I know it is.
It's totally weird that in such a modern age as allowing a person to change genders, and such, we don't allow a person to change IQ ratios, etc.

DarthMatter

Space Marshal
Jul 18, 2016
RSI Handle
DarthMatter
WOW You're super smart! I read that "Contact Network Administrator" means you did so good, they have to have someone personally load the next diskette
Yeah, it's a special one. Only used for supersmart people, to truly test them. Normal people don't get it so that the questions aren't leaked.

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
It's totally weird that in such a modern age as allowing a person to change genders, and such, we don't allow a person to change IQ ratios, etc.
I *feel* like my IQ should be at 70 even though I was born with a higher one.
I took an IQ test online, and it said "Error, Internet Connection Not Found"
I got the same page! It gave me a score of 404!
WOW You're super smart! I read that "Contact Network Administrator" means you did so good, they have to have someone personally load the next diskette
Yeah, it's a special one. Only used for supersmart people, to truly test them. Normal people don't get it so that the questions aren't leaked.
This conversation has me in stitches. Haha. "I feel like my IQ should be at 70"

AstroSam

Barrista
Mar 8, 2016
RSI Handle
AstroSam
I *feel* like my IQ should be at 70 even though I was born with a higher one.
I took an IQ test online, and it said "Error, Internet Connection Not Found"
I got the same page! It gave me a score of 404!
Best posts during August! Just laughed my a....well, I laughed hard; very. Feeling very good now. Thanks for that :D

Forgot your password?