Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
September ;)
Holy crap. I'll save so much on pizza!
Plenty of time to prepare a return brouhaha. Now getting there may be an issue, I have already been kicked out of Canada twice...
We kick people out? You sure you didn't just get drunk and stumble back across the border? ;)
@Han Burgundy and I were on Discord with @Blind Owl the other night and we were missing a critical "Canadian hippie" vibe. September is too long. Can I live in your basement until he gets back, @Blind Owl ? I promise that I will grow a better neck beard and learn how to hunt moose.
Haha, we certainly were missing that leaf eating, tree hugging Sasquatch. Ha

Yeah man, door's open. I'll change the sheets on @CrudeSasquatch's inflatable bed.

DcTrojan72

Vice Admiral
Oct 30, 2014
RSI Handle
BigDamnHero
http://www.cbc.ca/beta/news/canada/edmonton/fort-mcmurray-evacuated-as-wildfire-destroys-homes-threatens-downtown-1.3563977

Dunno if y'all are tracking, but this is happening as we speak. I'm on exercise right now, about to go home in the AM for some well deserved leave.

Or not.

We may be deploying a few hundred km north to assist with this situation. We're just waiting on the word at the moment.

I'm not looking for anything with this post, and I sure as shit won't ask for 'thoughts and prayers'.
I just wanted you to be aware of a human tragedy that is happening on our doorstep, close to my home, and is affecting people I know.

Thanks for reading.
Stay safe TEST.
take care!!! and remember, american media probably covered that up with a monkey riding a dog through downtown traffic or something. so we only hear about things if its more important then that

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
take care!!! and remember, american media probably covered that up with a monkey riding a dog through downtown traffic or something. so we only hear about things if its more important then that
and by "monkey riding a dog through downtown traffic" he means Trump....
I've watched American news. I feel more educated every time I watch CNN.

Forgot your password?