What and Who to ask?

Printimus

Space Marshal
Officer
Donor
Dec 22, 2015
RSI Handle
Printimus
So, as some of you may already know, @marcsand2 and myself will be attending the CIG gala in Frankfurt come August timeframe. We will have up close and personal encounters with Chris Roberts and many of the other devs attending. I was wanting to compile a list of questions you think we should ask the devs during this event. Please list your questions below!

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
Are we going to get at least one novelty weapon, and if so can it be a toilet paper gun? As in the TEST Weapons Research Lab (TWRL) TP 20,000?

toilet_paper_gun_prank.gif

I recall the tech demo where they draped a tarpaulin over an M50 and I think a toilet paper gun is just crying out to take advantage of that kind of physics engine magic.

Last edited:

Mich Angel

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2016
RSI Handle
ARCHANGEL_666
Some question I hear/see a lot in Spectrum chats.

SC been said from the start, in SC you can be who ever you want to be, but why is all focus on fighting and killing, then it's just another shooter but bigger map what's the point with that?

When a ship that was okay break cause of update or patch why isn't it corrected or remove what broke it and add it in later when it might been fixed?

Flying a broken ship don't add to fidelity what's being done about that beside fixing it and it break again fixed and again and again?

Fidelity is great and all but what is the point when fidelity overshadow playability?

When is the no fly zone being removed and proper punishment toward those who break the rules?

Proper rules and punishment tend to stop people doing stupid things most of the time, when is such thing implemented?

CHEERS 🍻

Forgot your password?