What games are you active on.

Patrick Spaceman

Grand Admiral
Oct 4, 2020
RSI Handle
Patrick_Spaceman
Still chugging along in Elder Scrolls Online, and sometimes Star Trek Online...offline currently playing Cyberpunk again.

Lorddarthvik

Space Marshal
Donor
Feb 22, 2016
RSI Handle
Lorddarthvik
I finally succumbed to DCS (FC3, waiting for the sale on others). It is glorious fun!
Tried to get back into Cyberpunk due to Edgerunners being the most amazing thing I've seen in years, but it didn't last.
Also Gas Station Sim, cos I always need a relaxing monotone game.
Also also I might get back into WotlK classic although I'm still on the fence about giving blizz any money.

Funny how threads like this get necroed by bots. They are not useless afterall!

Patrick Spaceman

Grand Admiral
Oct 4, 2020
RSI Handle
Patrick_Spaceman
Does offline counts? Since my desktop MB croacked a couple weeks ago, I'm back at Unreal World on my laptop. Awesome and somewhat obscure Iron-Age-survival roguelike.

EDIT: grammar.
Sometimes offline is better, just a place to waste some time and not interact with anyone.

Reactions: Lorddarthvik

makute

Space Marshal
Jun 2, 2016
RSI Handle
VishMainha
Absolutely. The only multiplayer I enjoyed were Quake Wars on online, and Smash Bros and FF Crystal Chronicles on couch.

Also, once you run out of free time due to family/work, is harder to find time to schedule long gaming sessions, so I prefer what I call "slow" games.

Lorddarthvik

Space Marshal
Donor
Feb 22, 2016
RSI Handle
Lorddarthvik
Shapez

there is a website shapez.io where you can try it for free in your browser, full game available on steam.
If you like the idea of Factorio style conveyor belt games, but want something simpler, this is quiet a good one. Looks primitive at first, but once you get going, it can be really addictive.
I know the way I play it is not efficient and I should design for endless expandability and such nonsense, but I just like running dozens of parallel lines, so after a while it looks like I'm building a PCB with lanes and chips.
Never thought I'd like to play something like this, but I've put over 50 hours into it already. (also it's good for running in the background while I work, it takes very little to run)

Think I'll give Factorio a try next when it goes on sale!
20221017015517_1.jpg20221017015542_1.jpg20221017015648_1.jpg

CRISS9000

Space Marshal
Jul 13, 2016
RSI Handle
criss9000
hopping between SC, E:D, Doom E and Rust, depending on my mood.

EVE is very much hated by its veteran players and i'm very much on that hate wagon. "eve is dying" memes aside, that game's been dead for 11 years and is being kept alive as a zombie this whole time. its golden era is well behind it and its owners pretty much are making it commit suicide slowly bit by bit. i have a billion and one complaints from here until further notice.

Last edited:
  • o7

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
Tank games are by far my favorite (space games are a ton of fun too!)
I take it you have a Nova to play with in the 'Verse? Whats your opinion of that s5? Shame it can't be swapped out my Vanguard could do with that thing on its chin!

Reactions: vahadar

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
my latest addiction has definitely become Retro Bowl College
Dunno about you but my retro bowels are only capable of entertaining by pumping out some a-grade guffs and I didn't have to go to school to learn how to do 'em either.

NomadicHavoc

Commander
Nov 19, 2023
RSI Handle
NomadicHavoc
Elden Ring is the main for the foreseeable future (tonight I finally beat Godrick after 30 hours of faffing about. I just couldn't find the sucker lol)
BeamNG.drive, TheHunter:CotW, Stardew Valley, Tomb Raider 3 (cos kid loves wathcing me try to speedrun the home training course every day)
When I finally have my space back, I'll be doing VR in Blade n Sorc, Pavlov, Boneworks, Beatsaber

I have a pretty extensive WoT account, been there since closed beta as well, but I only pick it back up every half a year or so for a month max. Dabbled in WoWships but never stayed, I find it really annoying to play since they dumbed down torpedos to kill anything from any angle and distance. Tried War Thunder but it's waaaay too grindy.
Haven't tried Elden Ring yet...but it sounds like an excellent game :)

Daak Gelrin

Grand Admiral
Donor
Feb 17, 2020
RSI Handle
Daak
Lately, I've been flying DCS helicopters on Enigmas Cold War Server. I'm having fun planning routes, flying low, and trying to avoid hostiles above. I don't always go unnoticed, especially over a busy hex, but that's the thrill. I've even managed to "maneuver kill" a few overzealous/rookie jets into the terrain around me. Great fun!

Forgot your password?