What is the difference between Hornets?

Heinlein

Commander
May 28, 2017
RSI Handle
RoadTrip
(With the understanding that everything in the game is subject to change) What exactly is the difference between a F7C single seat hornet and the F7C-M, the double seat hornet?

They both have three size 3 gun mounts. I can put a turret or Flashfire mount on the single seat Hornet, and have (turret) 2 more size 3 guns, or (Flashfire) a single fixed size 4 gun, which is the same as the two-seater, so it doesn't give me any extra guns. I also lose 5 m/s in speed with the two-seater (and 15 in boost).

Is there any other difference? Because I'm not sure having a second person and losing a little bit of speed is really worth it. Thoughts?
They both have almost the same DPS and can equip the same weapons (currently) but the SH has a missle advantage.

Also the SH has better armor and ballistic mitigation. It's tankier

Mich Angel

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2016
RSI Handle
ARCHANGEL_666
They both have almost the same DPS and can equip the same weapons (currently) but the SH has a missle advantage.

Also the SH has better armor and ballistic mitigation. It's tankier
( :eye::nose::eye: ) Nooo you don't say... ha ha ha LMAO LOL :joy:

Love it when people don't bother to read previous posts... Eko posting really tell more about them.. than.. than.. than.. than..
Ah! let's call it "parrot posting" .. ha ha ha ha ha ha ha...

:speaking_head:eko..
eko.. eko.. eko.. eko.. eko.. eko.. Great very funny haaaa haaa... very funny haaaa haaa... very funny haaaa haaa... very funny haaaa haaa...

:joy: :joy: :joy:

Reactions: Blind Owl
Forgot your password?