What is the difference between Hornets?

Mich Angel

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2016
RSI Handle
ARCHANGEL_666
You have all heard the phrase a "fine pilsner beer?"

That is a brewery in Plzen, where they brew true Pilsner Beers :slight_smile: in the city where Pilsner beers were invented. :slight_smile:

Much better than the colored water they serve in the US. :slight_smile:

It is where they brew Pilsner Urquell, which isn't half as good in the bottle (it skunks to easily) as it is on tap.
Yeah Tap is always better strangely ha ha...
Pilsner is really good kinda grew up on oats beer/pilsner (non alcoholic tho) but got the taste for Pilsner early ha ha ...

maynard

Space Marshal
May 20, 2014
RSI Handle
mgk
Mind you, I just found this beer at Trader Joes --> "Not Your Father's Root Beer" or something like that...a Root Beer Beer. That is something I can truly recommend.
we used to brew our own in my best friend's garage when I was a kid

all you need is sugar, water, root beer extract, yeast, and patience

buzzed 13-year-olds FTW

Radegast74

Space Marshal
Oct 8, 2016
RSI Handle
Radegast74
we used to brew our own in my best friend's garage when I was a kid

all you need is sugar, water, root beer extract, yeast, and patience

buzzed 13-year-olds FTW
Wow! If I would have known about that at age 13, I would have gotten dain-bramaged a whole lot more & a whole lot earlier than I actually did!

Mich Angel

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2016
RSI Handle
ARCHANGEL_666
Becks Blue is the only alco-free beer I know of. I have seen Also-free wines and champagnes but have never tried them, because I think wine, beer and champers tastes gross.
This one is one of the best non alcohol oats beer I know of :D

:beers: :beers: :beers: :beers:

Mich Angel

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2016
RSI Handle
ARCHANGEL_666
No such thing. There is still alcohol in "Non-Alcoholic beer" just low enough so they can call it non-alcoholic.
Well no actually this one is absolute no alcohol in, non what so ever not even a atom of it..

Reactions: Blind Owl

Radegast74

Space Marshal
Oct 8, 2016
RSI Handle
Radegast74
Becks Blue is the only alco-free beer I know of. I have seen Also-free wines and champagnes but have never tried them, because I think wine, beer and champers tastes gross.
Red wine has always given me a headache. In general, alcohol does a number on my sinuses. I guess I'm more sensitive to ingesting poison than the average bear, so to speak.

Forgot your password?