What is the difference between Hornets?

Mich Angel

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2016
RSI Handle
ARCHANGEL_666
The cells take up too much space. :slight_smile: I would need to take someone with me to carry the ground vehicles I figure will be important for the better bounties. :slight_smile: MISC and Aegis collaborated for the Freelancer MIS, perhaps I could throw the Stalker pods in the forward cargo hold of my Freelancer. :slight_smile:

I have a Cutlass Black, just in case the new Blue is better suited, and goes on sale again.

Yes as it is now the holding cells are little spacey ha ha.. might get in a NOX if you push hard... I hope both Blue and Red get some more room in the new version of it and maybe little more smart planing inside for the holding cells so not all the cargo area goes to waste.

MISC would be a good candidate for such yes indeed :D

:beers: :beers: :beers: :beers: :beers:

Mich Angel

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2016
RSI Handle
ARCHANGEL_666
I like your idea about the MIS. I wonder if that would be feasible. Thoughts and things. Dammit. I need to be done buying ships.
I have a couple Black and Red CCU's, as I am a huge Drake fanboy. I own every Drake ship ATM, except the Black and the Red. Although they may become part of my fleet sooner rather than later. My original thoughts were that the Blue could do everything the Black could. But if the cells aren't removable from the Blue, then I may need that Black in my hanger. Heavy on the 'need'.

I have a problem.
yeah we have a problem that is proven we do not know how to stop buying ships .... :beers: but then Who's counting ha ha ha

a beer ?

:beers::beers::beers:

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
Well yes you got the caterpillar skin automatic if you beat the pirate swarm next time the skin is available.. but for now it's not avail and who know when it is next time. But for me it's a pretty lame reward since I am totally uninterested in the pirate skin for I think it look like shit to be honest...

Same with the Claive I access to it all the time in store both a 48 month insurance version and a LTI version, problem is for the moment they are out of stock LMAO ha ha ha... but I do get access to them automatically every time they are avail in store.
:smile:
You do get access to the Claive in REC store after you win Vandul Swarm so you can always rent it and try it out... the cat tho is not avail until next sale or when ever they put it out next time.. humm....

:beers: :beers: :beers: :beers: :beers:
OK, good to know. Thank you my friend. I know the Pirate skin was only available for a limited time, so I didn't think it was available.
Yeah, you have a problem: you haven't bought enough ships yet :slight_smile:
SHUSH YOU!! Haha

Reactions: Radegast74

Mich Angel

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2016
RSI Handle
ARCHANGEL_666
How heartbreaking would it be to be trapped here . . .with no keg tap.
why punch a hole and you got a a fountain of beer and soon enough a puddle to splash around in and drink all you want ha ha :beers:

Reactions: Blind Owl

Richard Bong

Space Marshal
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
McHale
For 1500+ hours I been playing this game.. darn I gotta get a life, no wait SC is my life.. ha ha
So no I am not wrong. :wink: :beers:

The radar detection and missile lock do not work same from Ai side they are scripted to attack you when you enter a area got nothing to do with the tech in the ships they do not think and there is no Ai subsumption they follow a random scrip and fly pattern and would attack and detect you even if you flew in a area engines off in decouple mode. They lock missile on you and attack as long as you are in pilot seat or when getting in or out of ship no matter what condition the ship you are flying is in..

The tech work player vs player ship PVP all Ai in game at the moment is just scripts running reacting on player is in specific area so ships function have very little to do with that at all. Shore your shield and such work against Ai bullet, laser fire and missile after they got fired toward you but that is against the bullet, laser and missile it self not the Ai in the ship. As long as you are in the are they will attack you relentless of your status on your ship.

I will gladly do some MP Private Flight dogfight training with you and you can see how the tech is working and when it's working, might help you getting out or defend your self in fights when you get jumped by other players.

:beers: :beers: :beers: :beers:

Some fact: I have done Vandul swarm and Pirate swarm all on my own in both SP and Co-OP MP and I won all 18 waves. Several times.. :upside_down:

And a tip: when picking what missile to use only use CS "cross section" and preferably strike missile (not proximity missile), the flare and shaft do not work against CS missiles. So once you get a stable lock and fire as close you can to target they are very hard to get away from. A good pilot know this and use afterburner and out run the CS missile and strike missile only explode when actually hitting the hull target so once they hit they do most damage, but yes they are some what harder to get a good lock with but that is worth it when you see the result.

CHEERS! :beer::beer::beer::beer::beers::beers::beers:
Well good, now I know that I wasn't seeing things. LOL

I didn't say you were wrong :) just that I wasn't seeing a difference, and apparently you aren't either in those situations. :)

Radegast74

Space Marshal
Oct 8, 2016
RSI Handle
Radegast74
I think one key point is the SH has multiple shield vectors (left, right, forward, and rear). All of the others have front and rear and that's it. This is on top of the other stuff that most have already called out.
You know, I've been flying around my F7C single seater all week, and never noticed that now, until you mentioned it! Thanks!

Mich Angel

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2016
RSI Handle
ARCHANGEL_666
Well good, now I know that I wasn't seeing things. LOL

I didn't say you were wrong :slight_smile: just that I wasn't seeing a difference, and apparently you aren't either in those situations. :slight_smile:
Yeah I got that part right away... I was just some what slow to respond to it ha ha :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

No you are right when it come to Ai they do not follow the physic tech rules at the moment ha ha

Mich Angel

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2016
RSI Handle
ARCHANGEL_666

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl

Richard Bong

Space Marshal
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
McHale
OMG now I am really thirsty ... WoW I want to move in to that seller asap..
You have all heard the phrase a "fine pilsner beer?"

That is a brewery in Plzen, where they brew true Pilsner Beers :slight_smile: in the city where Pilsner beers were invented. :slight_smile:

Much better than the colored water they serve in the US. :slight_smile:

It is where they brew Pilsner Urquell, which isn't half as good in the bottle (it skunks to easily) as it is on tap.

Forgot your password?