Whats your favorite ship change?

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
I dunno where you went to school (probably texas, it shows), but lasers can go through glass....

:P
@Printimus , given recent events, it is not advised that you pick fights with Texans joking or otherwise. Nobody fears people from Florida, but the entire planet fears facing off against a pissed off Texan for numerous reasons. Thus it is best to have us on your side than against you. God Bless Texas!

I would personally prefer to support & defend each of the wonderful members of TEST Squadron with my life than feel the need to object to any of them individually.

Last edited:
Reactions: Bambooza

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
I dunno where you went to school (probably texas, it shows), but lasers can go through glass....

If thats true, what to they make the goggles you have to wear as eye protection when working with lasers?

Reactions: Talonsbane

Printimus

Space Marshal
Officer
Donor
Dec 22, 2015
RSI Handle
Printimus
@Printimus , given recent events, it is not advised that you pick fights with Texans joking or otherwise. Nobody fears people from Florida, but the entire planet fears facing off against a pissed off Texan for numerous reasons. Thus it is best to have us on your side than against you. God Bless Texas!

I would personally prefer to support & defend each of the wonderful members of TEST Squadron with my life than feel the need to object to any of them individually.
I've lived in Texas and went through part of their education system. In light of recent events, I dont think the educations system has anything to do with the situation that occured. If anyone is putting the two together, we can take this conversation to private messages and talk it out.

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane

I've lived in Texas and went through part of their education system. In light of recent events, I dont think the educations system has anything to do with the situation that occured. If anyone is putting the two together, we can take this conversation to private messages and talk it out.
Regardless of where you went to school in the past, you implied that those educated in Texas are ignorant. If you did indeed spend any quality time in Texas in your past, you would know that to insult us, especially after a tragedy, is a potentially deadly mistake. As you are a fellow member of our wonderful TEST Squadron, I advise that you publicly apologize for your public insult that you inconsiderately made. This is all I have to say on this matter.

Printimus

Space Marshal
Officer
Donor
Dec 22, 2015
RSI Handle
Printimus
Regardless of where you went to school in the past, you implied that those educated in Texas are ignorant. If you did indeed spend any quality time in Texas in your past, you would know that to insult us, especially after a tragedy, is a potentially deadly mistake. As you are a fellow member of our wonderful TEST Squadron, I advise that you publicly apologize for your public insult that you inconsiderately made. This is all I have to say on this matter.
I happen to know that Texas has one of the best education systems within the United States. The joke was directed towards a member whom I know is from Texas and appreciates my sense of humor. It was intended as a joke and should be taken as such. If you are offended by a sly comment over the internet, I dont think I can help you. Yes, a tragedy occured recently and no, my comment had no relation to the tragedy. Stop connecting the two just because they both contain the word Texas.

Metal-Muffin

Space Marshal
Aug 28, 2015
RSI Handle
Metal-Muffin
I personally think that the mustang look redesign took it from looking like a bug of some sort towards a more aggressive small beast.
A beast that had its genitals surgically removed.

It isn’t that bad. There are a lot of ‘components’ in the previous art that had me wondering what they were and what they did. My mind works that way, though. Like, “why is that dingle-dangle there and what does it do? Why is that thing there? “. That seems to have all been taken away on the new design. I just hope that it retains that great view it had. The need to remake their mustang comercial now, too.

Reactions: Talonsbane

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
I wouldn't call your comment sly by any manner, but whatever @Printimus . Your help isn't worth my time as you are unable to sincerely apologize for your "jokes" being in bad taste at a bad time.

Black Sunder

Rock Raiders
Officer
Jun 19, 2014
RSI Handle
Black_Sunder
To close this, I know Print was joking. It doesn't bother me and nothing he said has any relation to what happened on Sunday. Nothing he said has any relation to it except Texas happens to be where I live and something on Sunday happened in Texas.

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
Alright @Black Sunder , I'll take your word for it on this matter. Unfortunately, @Printimus has lost what respect I had for him before now due to his failure to apologize for his words coming across incorrectly & not seeming to care.

So as you have requested to get things back on track, what was your favorite ship?

Black Sunder

Rock Raiders
Officer
Jun 19, 2014
RSI Handle
Black_Sunder
So as you have requested to get things back on track, what was your favorite ship?
I'm glad you asked! This is the Vanduul Stinger from the 2015 leak! Hasn't been seen since but reported on in Nov 2016 as being worked on. And I want one!

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
I'm glad you asked! This is the Vanduul Stinger from the 2015 leak! Hasn't been seen since but reported on in Nov 2016 as being worked on. And I want one!
I would call that a pretty ship, but it looks wonderfully vicious & aggressive. Based on the paint scheme on it here in this image, it is almost like they had imagined the fighters of TEST Squadron in mind as a TEST Skin would look fantastic on this design. At this point, I would look forward to this ship getting a concept sale sooner than later to add it to my fleet as well. :)

Forgot your password?