When is the Deluxe Ground Vehicle pack offered for sale?

Doc Flanigan

Vice Admiral
Donor
Mar 27, 2021
RSI Handle
Doc_Flanigan
Does anyone know when this pack is normally offered for sale, or when it was last offered for sale?

I've been wanting to buy one these for a while, but I haven't seen it available the last few big sales, including IAE and ILW.

Think Concierge support would allow me to purchase it, if I submitted a ticket?

Last edited:

stockish

Space Marshal
Nov 24, 2018
RSI Handle
Stockish
There was a ground vehicle only pack? I dont remember there being one but so many things come and go it could be possible.

Did some searching and it did exist! But like most packs, doubt we will see it ever again through RSI.

Last edited:

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
Does anyone know when this pack is normally offered for sale, or when it was last offered for sale?

I've been wanting to buy one these for a while, but I haven't seen it available the last few big sales, including IAE and ILW.

Think Concierge support would allow me to purchase it, if I submitted a ticket?
Considering its a viable pack which needs an update now the Mule is out I reckon you'd be doing them a favour.

Theorycrafting they may have had some complaints as many ground vehicles are not flyable yet but that's not stopped any other pack yet.

Reactions: Doc Flanigan

Doc Flanigan

Vice Admiral
Donor
Mar 27, 2021
RSI Handle
Doc_Flanigan
Thanks vahadar. Being a late backer of the game it seems like I’ve missed a lot of good packs and options.

I may submit a request for concierge support inquiring about the pack. I’d like to use my in store credit to purchase it if possible.

If I melted all of my ground vehicles I’d nearly have 80% of the Deluxe Ground Vehicle Packs’ original cost.

Last edited:
Forgot your password?