Whoooaaaa, we're halfway there!

Grimbli

Space Marshal
Jan 27, 2016
RSI Handle
Grimbli
Hey. For the record - I hear ya. I'm just coming off of 8 1/2 months disability, and not even 2 weeks later, my wife is going on it with a "2 to 6 month" estimate.
Ouch, that sucks. My wife is pretty much on permanent disability. Unless she gets her endurance up enough to work a full day. She almost always needs naps during the day or she's down a few days after pushing herself.

She's already gotten a ton better than she was a few years ago, but still has a long way to go. She hates her low energy though.

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
I got one! But unfortunately she's on disability. I'm working on things to set us up nicely in a few years. Hopefully this year is my year! I'm tired of trucking.
Jeeeesus. Sorry to hear that Grim. Fingers crossed for this year being all yours.
Hey. For the record - I hear ya. I'm just coming off of 8 1/2 months disability, and not even 2 weeks later, my wife is going on it with a "2 to 6 month" estimate.
Holy crap. That's nuts brother. I pray everything works out for you both.

Vavrik

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2017
RSI Handle
Vavrik
Holy crap. That's nuts brother. I pray everything works out for you both.
Thanks @Blind Owl. I'm OK really, was just some unfortunate business last July. I went back to work last week. My wife hurt her arm taking care of me and her mother before christmas, and it got worse instead of better. It's kind of like when someone needs knee surgery, only on her wrist.

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
Thanks @Blind Owl. I'm OK really, was just some unfortunate business last July. I went back to work last week. My wife hurt her arm taking care of me and her mother before christmas, and it got worse instead of better. It's kind of like when someone needs knee surgery, only on her wrist.
Oh dear. We'll I'll drink to her speedy recovery. Now stop being so hard on her! 😜
Well considering we dont have proper exploration mechanics in the game yet, we dont really know what "very exploration" really means.
This is the wrong thread. Oh well.
Star Citizen's release? I think we're not quite half way but almost. My money is on 2022 but I'll take earlier. Any later and there is risk that a few other games will catch up.
There are other games?

Vavrik

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2017
RSI Handle
Vavrik
There are other games?
Yep. You would be surprised. I don't count companies that have already published a game, so things like Elite etc aren't counted. In mid 2017, I pared down my personal list from 21 to 3 games that were worth following. Star Citizen as one, and since it was still 2.6 or whatever... was not the leader. It is now.
Edit: talking about my personal list, for what I want to see in a game.

Last edited:
Forgot your password?