Whoooaaaa, we're halfway there!

Shadow Reaper

Space Marshal
Jun 3, 2016
RSI Handle
Shadow Reaper
Second best shitpost ever.
Well I watched a small combat ship solo blow up a hammerhead today in a few shots with the new singe weapons so does anything size wise matter currently if you can just nuke a ship that size in a few shots. Yes this was after the already nerf to them
'jersey boy

Vavrik

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2017
RSI Handle
Vavrik
Why not? *Sniffle*
No Uncle Owl for me...
I dunno about that. I'm just finishing up putting the finishing touches on Kid # 6, and before Kid # 1 was born... he's a Navy version of you by the way... I said exactly what @Printimus said. It was just too complicated. I thought. Turned out to be as easy as... well. that part was easy, and fun actually. The rest was just worth it.

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
Eh, the wife and i are just waiting until timing is right. Not a great time while shes on deployment and all that. Shore duty is up next, so maybe then?
Oh Jesus, I didn't realize she was serving as well. Kudos to you, you military spouse you!
I dunno about that. I'm just finishing up putting the finishing touches on Kid # 6, and before Kid # 1 was born... he's a Navy version of you by the way... I said exactly what @Printimus said. It was just too complicated. I thought. Turned out to be as easy as... well. that part was easy, and fun actually. The rest was just worth it.
6?!? Wow. Kudos! And yeah, every damn minute is worth it. I love being a dad

Grimbli

Space Marshal
Jan 27, 2016
RSI Handle
Grimbli
Damn you lay-abouts! I work for a living. I need one of those jobs I can sit at home and smoke weed all day. Yay for it being legal, boo for my job preventing me from using it!

Grimbli

Space Marshal
Jan 27, 2016
RSI Handle
Grimbli
dunno about the weed part, but just go find yourself a sugar momma that brings home the bacon.
I got one! But unfortunately she's on disability. I'm working on things to set us up nicely in a few years. Hopefully this year is my year! I'm tired of trucking.

Vavrik

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2017
RSI Handle
Vavrik
I got one! But unfortunately she's on disability. I'm working on things to set us up nicely in a few years. Hopefully this year is my year! I'm tired of trucking.
Hey. For the record - I hear ya. I'm just coming off of 8 1/2 months disability, and not even 2 weeks later, my wife is going on it with a "2 to 6 month" estimate.

Forgot your password?