WILD SEVENS FOR LIFE!

DirectorGunner

Space Marshal
Officer
Donor
Sep 17, 2016
RSI Handle
DirectorGunner
I was pretty sure I picked Wild Sevens because majority of posts on reddit in first day were for Wild Sevens, so I figured they'd win. Why pick a side with fewer supporters?
PossibleBug.jpg

For those that either thought they picked Wild Sevens or those that didn't pick Wild Sevens, it's just a badge.

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
I was pretty sure I picked Wild Sevens because majority of posts on reddit in first day were for Wild Sevens, so I figured they'd win. Why pick a side with fewer supporters?
View attachment 13641
For those that either thought they picked Wild Sevens or those that didn't pick Wild Sevens, it's just a badge.
7's 'fo life yo!

As for it being knackered where you guys and gals been? Yo boi 'BobFace has been all over this like a rash since Saturday:

Last edited:

GrumpyCat

Space Marshal
Dec 17, 2014
RSI Handle
SofiyaPavlovena
View attachment 13641
just a badge... JUST A BADGE... but I love badges

Cant wait to see what this list looks like by release lol

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
I just got my PC back & found that while I didn't get the new badge, I did receive the in game reward flare item. Go figure. Maybe I won enough of the battles to qualify for that?

Reactions: Bambooza and Scape

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
I just got my PC back & found that while I didn't get the new badge, I did receive the in game reward flare item. Go figure. Maybe I won enough of the battles to qualify for that?
I think that's fair. I have the 2016 "holiday tree" and have no idea how it got there.

Forgot your password?